SOA Season Six

Looking forward to watching it tonight. With the DVR, VOD and Hulu... we watch everything everything a few days later at our own schedule.

Cheers, K

Last night was good, which I needed, because my interest was starting to wane. Usually happens to me when a shows goes past five seasons. Has anyone also noticed half of the shows this season have been one and a half hours, the rest one and a quarter?

Was really happy with last nights episode its really getting interesting. I am loving this arc now that was before rather stale.

I am glad the show is picking up its excitement because well my other show to watch (walking dead) has been very slow.

Last night was good, which I needed, because my interest was starting to wane. Usually happens to me when a shows goes past five seasons. Has anyone also noticed half of the shows this season have been one and a half hours, the rest one and a quarter?

Yes I notice that and makes me wonder if they are doing that to cut down on episode but give us more in the show and wouldn't have to take a break for the holidays then come back for the rest maybe also but who knows. But would still would like to know why they are doing it!! :)

Yes I notice that and makes me wonder if they are doing that to cut down on episode but give us more in the show and wouldn't have to take a break for the holidays then come back for the rest maybe also but who knows. But would still would like to know why they are doing it!! :)
It's always been done before Christmas, no breaks.

Was really happy with last nights episode its really getting interesting. I am loving this arc now that was before rather stale.

I am glad the show is picking up its excitement because well my other show to watch (walking dead) has been very slow.

Yep, the Dead is dying this year.

Didnt watch last night's episode (cord cut/living on VOD). As for that homeless woman from two weeks ago whereas Jax said she looked famillair. any thoughts/predictions on it?

1- From the looks of the picture, she hasnt aged after 20 years
2- We see her once or twice every season.
3- The daughter walked right by her as if she didnt see her.
4- She also was in Ireland in S03.
5- Only Jax and Jemma has noticed her

Conclusion: She's a ghost. Either the mother is pissed for having died because of a club feud, or its John Teller.

Last edited:
Just in: There may be a Sons of Anarchy Spin-off series in the works! Sons of Anarchy's Kurt Sutter Says 'Discussions Are Happening' About Spinoff http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20754942,00.html
Calling all Sons of Anarchy super fans! You already know season 7 will mark the end of the FX hit (sigh), but good news: a SAMCRO prequel might be on the horizon."I've had discussions with the network about it, and I think they are open to it," Sutter told fans at the Sons for Sandy Relief event in Asbury Park, N.J., on Sunday. "I think there is something really interesting about the origins of the club. And to do a period piece set in the '60s, post-Vietnam could be kind of cool. I don't think we would dovetail and start right after the series ended, but it's something I'm potentially excited about it."Sutter was joined by wife Katey Sagal (whose portrayal as matriarch Gemma Teller Morrow on the show earned her a Golden Globe Award in 2011) and cast members Kim Coates (Tig Trager) and Theo Rossi (Juice) at the benefit, which raised over $66,000 for the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund and Staten Strong."Our fans are so important to us. They keep showing up for us, every season, every episode," Rossi, a Staten Island native, told PEOPLE at the event. "Kurt is from Jersey and I thought this was such an incredible idea to show the fans how much we appreciating them and do what we do, give back."And the fans on hand to support the cause got some serious face time with their favorite characters. The one thing everyone wanted to know: Who will be killed off next?"My joke is I think Kurt's going to change the title soon to the Son of Anarchy," Coates quipped about the bloodbath in Charming."No, actually it will the Mother of the Son of Anarchy," Sutter replied.So what is the actual fate of SAMCRO? Will Jax survive and bring some humanity back to the club? Will his relationship with Tara be mended? Will Opie resurrect from the dead to save everyone? (We wish!) The reality: Sutter's still busy mapping out season 7."I always have a sense of where a season is going to start halfway through the previous season," he shared. "I think about it enough so I lay track to it, and I kind of know where I want it to start. I try not to think about it too specifically. I try to give it some downtime and let it breathe a little bit. Then I'll come back with my writers at the end of January and start up again."Sons of Anarchy airs Tuesday nights at 10 p.m. ET on FX. Season 5 is available on Blu-ray and DVD now.

Last edited:
Thanks for the article. Not much of a spoiler since it was discussed months ago. The only way this will not happen is if Sutter backs off because there is no way FX wont sigh off on it considering its their #1 hit at the moment.

Ron Pearlman was on Craig Ferguson talk show last night (Tuesday? It was on my DVR).
Not too much chat about the show, but he claimed he doesn't ride.
Maybe he was just being silly...who knows? ;)
He had a good time. :up

Last edited:

OMG is right...am pretty good with plots and I did not see that coming. I was expecting certain "events" to happen during the cliffhangers of S6 and S7.. not with 2 episodes to go. Kinda sad though... definetely going to miss him.

As for Nero's rejection of Jemma's proposal... that comment was just brilliant!

Lots of scores settled. I'll add another great response when Clay said "where are the Irish?" Jax's retort "back in Ireland!" Going from the desperation of no where to turn, to holding the trump card Tara how will you play it?:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)