SOA Season Six

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Has anyone determined who the homeless lady is that appeared again last night when juice was throwing the evidence in the dumpster? She was shown a few times earlier in the season and it seemed like Jax recognized her from somewhere. I'm wondering if it's the same woman he saw in the photo in the girls house that started working in the ice cream shop. He told her dad she looked familiar when he looked at the photo. I think she'll play a part of some kind next season.

Has anyone determined who the homeless lady is that appeared again last night when juice was throwing the evidence in the dumpster? She was shown a few times earlier in the season and it seemed like Jax recognized her from somewhere. I'm wondering if it's the same woman he saw in the photo in the girls house that started working in the ice cream shop. He told her dad she looked familiar when he looked at the photo. I think she'll play a part of some kind next season.
Fact is, she has been popping up since season one. Actress is Olivia Burnett. No doubt in my mind she is Brooke's mother who apparently did NOT die in the John Teller accident.

Fact is, she has been popping up since season one. Actress is Olivia Burnett. No doubt in my mind she is Brooke's mother who apparently did NOT die in the John Teller accident.

That's what I was thinking as well.

She died. Otherwise how would you explain her not aging in 20 years? Considering only Jax and Jemma have seen her, and the lady was also in Ireland in S03..
From some supernatural thing like John Teller keeping an eye out on his family.

Last edited:
Music from Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Finale.

As heard on Sons of Anarchy’s heart wrenching season 6 finale. This tune will pull on your heartstrings for sure, so suiting for the final episode. Music by Noah Gundersen and The Forest Rangers. Enjoy!
How did you think this song fit in with the finale “A Mother’s Work”? I think it was perfect!! imo :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sons of Anarchy
FX's biker drama closed out its sixth and penultimate season with its most-watched finale to date - scoring 5.2 million viewers in its original telecast and 6.4 million over the two telecasts for the night.
The show also scored 3.5 million adults 18-49 for the original and a further 0.8 million for the encore. With DVR added in, the series is currently averaging 7.3 million viewers an episode and 5.0 million 18-49 yer olds, basic cable's third best scoring drama behind only "The Walking Dead" and the late "Breaking Bad". [Source: The Live Feed]

She died. Otherwise how would you explain her not aging in 20 years? Considering only Jax and Jemma have seen her, and the lady was also in Ireland in S03..
From some supernatural thing like John Teller keeping an eye out on his family.

She looks to be late 30's-early 40's, so she could be her Mom, but if she was in Ireland, then no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts