Software Update Coming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Sometime over the next few days I will be upgrading us from vBulletin 4.1.6 to vBulletin 4.1.8.

This new version contains over 158 bug fixes. A full list of fixes can be found at Issue Navigator - vBulletin JIRA

The upgrade will take less then 10 minutes to complete but we will be unavailable while the upgrade happens.

I don't know when it will happen, but I am planning for sometime in the evening.

So this is how you plan on spending your Thanksgiving vacation? Every update they do seems to tie you up for a week fixing problems introduced.

worked fine for me when i posted above :)

Last edited:
Did this disable mobile mode? I usually use the android app, but have been using the browser on my phone for raffle entries.

My access to mobile (pda) mode disappeared with the update. Don helped me with an issue a couple weeks ago, but the solution doesn't work since the update.

Not sure if this is from update or an outstanding issue, but in IE8 the online list box looks like this:
screen.png

PDA mode working today. I didn't change anything on my phone. Thanks Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)