Software Update Today

I see that what happened with the last upgrade (November 2019) is happening again, where you have to manual click under a poster's avatar to display their information, such as when they joined, post count, likes, and location.

Had to check the 38 page "Xenforo Upgrade" thread to find the answer to having it automatically display, which was to "Go to your preferences and select 'Show postbit by default' in the Style Options section" (thanks to JSheridan for posting it then).

But I do not see that option now. Has it disappeared, or am I missing where it is? If it has disappeared, can it be brought back?

Reactions: TheKrell
Just to be clear dark mode is not correct. Down arrows, and to the top right - to the right of your user name one of those symbols do not show up the other shows a broken little pic.
Everything is fine with me in dark mode still. The default is still messed up. I really don't like the dark mode but I guess I'll live with it.:mad:(As you can see I have my emojis back:))

Was 'Similar threads' at the bottom of the page before and I never noticed?

Default seems OK with Chrome on a Mac running Catalina.

Had to check the 38 page "Xenforo Upgrade" thread to find the answer to having it automatically display, which was to "Go to your preferences and select 'Show postbit by default' in the Style Options section" (thanks to JSheridan for posting it then).

But I do not see that option now.

Neither do I. :(

Ok Scott I logged off and logged back on with Chrome. It is working with just the regular Chrome. I use Edge with Chrome and that's why my laptop is screwed up if that helps. As I said it works fine in Dark mode in the Edge but all others are messed up. :devilish

The "Preview" setup in this new version is junk. No button, just a menu selection and it never pops a new box, just overlays the edit box. Good grief. :rolleyes

Dark still broken in Chrome and in the new Edge. Still have the arrows problem, still missing the Conversations button to the right of my name, and the bell icon for likes etc.. has a broken image symbol. I have logged out and logged in, I have deleted cookies.

However Dark mode works correctly in Internet Explorer. And all the other modes works correctly in all my browsers.

Dark mode works fine for me in Chrome on MacOS 11.1 (Big Sur). I see the bell, envelope and the icons above to edit my post.
I'm not as fortunate .... using Chrome on Windows 10 ... next to my name I have a broken something and no Conversation button.
And the down arrows in the Post reply section.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)