By Jove that worked! Head to the pub bar and I have a special glass of Reisling just for you and the Mrs.!I found this to fix the SatelliteGuys Default mode on my iPad Air:
Delete history, cache, and cookiesHere's how to clear information from your device:
I found this works best if Safari is closed when you do it, and you’ll need to log back in to SatelliteGuys (and any other sites) when you open the site back up.
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
And this seems to have fixed the problem with the extra “Mark Read” button on multi-page threads.
If you are talking about on an iPad or iOS device, it works the same as Safari.Any steps to use for getting Chrome working right ?
I'm actually using a desktop running Windows 10 ...If you are talking about on an iPad or iOS device, it works the same as Safari.
Computer cookies keep track of data for websites, but they also hold a host of personal information. Here’s how to delete them.us.norton.com
I just did it in Chrome and it fixed it.
It shouldn't make any difference. the instructions pertain to Windows as well:Ok, on the same Desktop computer, when I open the website in Chrome, things are still messed up (all of these are with Dark mode)
Firefox is messed up
Edge looks like all the icons are good and looks the way I would expect Chrome to look, when fixed.
That isn't process for any of my up to date Chrome or Chrome edge browsers in Windows.
Regarding the icon problem in Firefox, I fixed it on my Debian box by deleting all of the 48KB "site data" occurences in the cache. I had already purged all satelliteguys cache content so it appears that you have to go beyond those to swat the bug.
I reasoned that the icons might be stored in some relatively large cookie. Some of them are named for sites but many of them include safeframe.googlesyndication.com in the domain.
I don't know if Chrome and similar detail the size of the entries in the cache but you might try whacking the googlesyndication entries.