Software Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed something else using 1.4.2(Satguys Default); The second nav bar does not stay as you scroll down. This the bar with new posts, spy, watched threads, etc. It did before, it was nice to hit a quick nav link at the end of reading a thread instead of having to scroll back to the top.

Fixed. :D

The sidebar is very wide and is over 1/3 of my normal window. If I full screen Firefox I get more thread info on the right side and the sidebar stays the same width as it is in the smaller window.

Same here, the main section has shrunk. For me the Avatars on the right is overkill. There is so much unused space on the left it seems like there should be a way for the main section to use it.

Ok I just got and applied the patch which is supposed to fix the IE 11 issue. Since I am on my mac now I can't test it. So someone test it. :D

Same here, the main section has shrunk. For me the Avatars on the right is overkill. There is so much unused space on the left it seems like there should be a way for the main section to use it.
I am guessing you are using the Dark theme? I forgot to shut off the right avatar there. :D Let me do that now before I head to bed.

Reactions: Tampa8
Another patch came out overnight, I just applied it. Hopefully now that issue is fixed. I will be able to test it in about an hour. :)

The sidebar is proper size and is the same size it was before the update.

Scott, I disagree with that statement at least for FF. The left margin box is huge and much bigger than before. Worse still it is a fixed size and as I narrow my window, the thread list goes down to 1 character per line which of course is quite unreadable. If narrowed further, the left margin disappears entirely and the thread list becomes readable again.

Reactions: JSheridan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)