Software Updates?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I see some dust clouds over the horizon, into the sunset.

It's the galloping horses of the 3xx, 5xx and 721 receivers, and they're gaining on the 5000 and 6000 series receivers. Into history.

The ViP622 just had a workover in software. Let's let it rest a while. Maybe the next s/w release will be for Weather on the 8s and External USB Storage.

Or maybe not.

P.S.- Curses, out typed again, this time- by Scott! Oh, the shame of it all!

very funny post. :)

I just wish they would release the update that is going to fix the OTA reception problem on the 211 and 622 that was created by the last update. They kept sending out updates every week or so for a couple of months and then when they found one that broke it just right they quit.:mad:

My 510 experience has been the same, but worse. For a long time it was crashing from time to time, but not every day. So they replace 3.68 with 3.69, so now it crashes a couple of times every nite, and recordings come in little segments of 3 to 15 minutes, with 5 minute gaps between for the reboot and acquisition. You need to be a tech with infinite patience to use it. Luckily that's me.
The whole system is on a ups and has the fastes available surge protection.
I'd gladly pay for an rx upgrade but see no point until this all gets into some kind of shape.
Does DTV have bugs and stuff?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)