Software Upgrade Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried it here and no pics or thumbnails for me either.

And just to add,I've lost "Mark Forums Read" again,off the edge of the page due to the new additions in that toolbar/navbar or whatever it's called.

Last edited:
I just tried it here and no pics or thumbnails for me either.

And just to add,I've lost "Mark Forums Read" again,off the edge of the page due to the new additions in that toolbar/navbar or whatever it's called.
I see some dots at the right side and when I press those dots the Mark Forums Read is shown....

I have put in a request to move those items to the user preferences menu. It add too much junk to that Line now and having access to those features is not something you will use all the time.

I see some dots at the right side and when I press those dots the Mark Forums Read is shown....
Yeah,I know where it went,it had happened a couple months or so ago also(after another upgrade),but Scott did something and got it back.This time with the addition of the 2 "Ignores" in that line it got shoved off the side again.It's a pita as it's the one thing I use in that line.

This should be fixed now, they gave me a patch to move that stuff to your control panel instead of showing it in the navigation bar. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheKrell and waylew
It is a pain to redo all the forums to be ignored but well worth it.
The one problem I noticed is I cannot find the ability to ignore the "MOVIE TALK" forum. Scott can it be ignored?

I really like the new feture of being able to ignore individual threads. That's something I've wanted for a very long time.

Sent from my iPad using Safari.
It is a pain to redo all the forums to be ignored but well worth it.
The one problem I noticed is I cannot find the ability to ignore the "MOVIE TALK" forum. Scott can it be ignored?

I really like the new feture of being able to ignore individual threads. That's something I've wanted for a very long time.

Sent from my iPad using Safari.

I'm not getting the ignore forums to work. Please explain what you mean by "redo all the forums to be ignored."
Thanks, Chan

Reactions: TheKrell
Found a bug.

New posts page 1 displays "showing results 1 to 50 of 69" but there are only 19 new threads on the page.
Page 2 only has 9 showing not the 19 it's implying. All the threads with new posts in this case should be on a sngle page.
If it's counting threads from ignored forums that is still a bug. Please let proper people know.

Me too! I only wish the forum software didn't highlight the forum name when new posts are made only to an ignored thread. :(

I noticed something rather interesting. I went and ignored a bunch of forums. Then I went back and and did the new posts selection. It showed 87 new posts. However, each page size was variable from 5-15 posts and there were only about 45 posts viewable. It looks like the count is determined and the pages formatted before the filter is applied.

Doesn't really bother me. Just found it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts