Software versions

So it has its own software, That might not be so bad.
I'm guessing the Moca would run through the wireless Bridge?

I have a Wireless Joey that I used for close to a year. About half-way through the year we moved and in the new house it kept dropping the connection. It definitely ran faster, note that I would not call it fast, than a normal Joey. Since I purchased it I still have it, but it is of no use to me in this house. I expect to ebay it at some point, because in the right situation it works pretty well. In my experience it doesn't work well in a multi-level home.

I have a Wireless Joey that I used for close to a year. About half-way through the year we moved and in the new house it kept dropping the connection. It definitely ran faster, note that I would not call it fast, than a normal Joey. Since I purchased it I still have it, but it is of no use to me in this house. I expect to ebay it at some point, because in the right situation it works pretty well. In my experience it doesn't work well in a multi-level home.
Thanks for the info. For me though the wireless Joey would only be about 20 feet away from the Hopper with sling on the same floor of the house.
So range shouldn't be an issue, Since I can place the Joey wireless bridge access point in the same room as the Joey.

These Joeys are No where near the speed of the Tivo Minis. And my Kids notice that well.
The Hoppers are a close 2nd to the Roamio and that's fine.
But that one Joey is SLOW.

Hey, if thinking about selling it, I could use one in my office. Pm me, and we may be able to work something out and you don't have to pay eBay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)