some channels not being found

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

joem919

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2007
myrtle beach
some of my channels are missing i cant find white springs,and some on g10 are gone and amc 5 and 6 haveing issues any suggestions ?

just scanned amc5, got NYN racing channels, haven't been on G10 yet. Are the missing from your channel list or just not coming in on your rec?? Tracking may have fallen off for your motor.

i just did a scan on g 27 found a weak white springs played with the skew some got it up to 30 so i must be off somewhat or something i got alot of channels off on amc 5 also ny is their

well i think i can say this for saftey next time i want something running right on a system hire a pro to train me after he gets it working lmao now i know what they mean about blondes behind keyboards same as blondes behind remote im 1 of them

Haha, you must be using a big dish if you got a skew control then, that can throw things off. Only takes one click of the skew and you lost digital.

their should be some raceing car back haul feeds but i cant seem to locate them anymore kinda like the car from the video game

The skew control on the Pansat 2700 does not control the skew on a small dish. That control is for the polarotor on a BUD, which connects to the spring terminals on the back of the receiver.

either way i am still missing transponders it seems i do blind scans and miss alot im going threw again today

If you are using a motor, physically rotate the LNBF so that it is straight up and down (0 skew), with the connector facing downward. The bend in the motor shaft takes care of skew as the dish tracks across the arc :) If you are not using a motor (fixed dish aimed at a single satellite), you will have to skew the LNBF by physically rotating it in the holder. Where you set it will depend on where you live and what bird you are aiming at.

ugh i did like u said and im still getting 121 transponders and hardly any 117 or 118 exsept for g 10 i get everything off of g 10 just fine just the others im not i know its on the arch and all but why am i getting higher transponders and not lower ones ???

u have the Invacom SNH031 - 0.3db LNBF
and this is the other info Input Frequency:10.7 ~ 12.75 GHzOutput Frequency:950 ~ 2150 MHzNoise Figure:0.3 dB typicalGain: 50 ~ 60dBInterface:40mm clampIdeal Dish F/D:0.6 i also have the pansat 2700a resever

On your Pansat 2700 Go into the "Menu", "Installation", "Antenna Setup", Select a satellite, change the (LNB type to Standard and set the LNB Local Frequency to 10600 and turn 22KHz ON) or (LNB type to Universal 1 the LNB Local Frequency will be automatically set to 9750/10600 and 22KHz ---).

yes thats preset in already i use the universal 1 setting basically on all of them i guess im hopeless at it .i get the programming off g 10 jusst fine but it seems when i add transponders in everything it goes up to the 120s and blind scans their not the lower half i think its more the person running the system then the equipment ,but i did notice i had a installer last week use a different lnb and got stronger signal and went back to mine n got diddly like i am now .for a system i paid 300 for im past 1000 trying to get this working right

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)