Some HD RSN's Now LIVE!

me 5. Right now I don't have a hd reciever. FSN North is the only thing thats holding me back. I don't want to upgrade my equiptment and make a 18 month commitment if I don't have my Twins in HD. Really considering D*.

without reading the entire thread, has anybody posted regarding fsn florida? i ask because i was just at the website looking at upcoming hd games for the fish and it listed dish network channel 373. first hd game is the 10th!!

Do "your" channels only show up when an event is on or something ?? I'm in Fox Sports Cincinnati region, have AT250, a ViP622, and a dish pointed at 129' and have nothing from ch 356 to 399, then have 400-402, 404-405, 407, 427, then 444...

For those in the Bay Area, I sent an email to the FSBA and this is what they replied:

"Unfortunately we have not heard anything about if and when Dish will add FSN BAY AREA's HD games. the ball is 100% in their court. You would be better to ask them"

I figure that would be the case so let's begin pressuring Dish Network to see if they can give us FSBA games in HD.

Do "your" channels only show up when an event is on or something ?? I'm in Fox Sports Cincinnati region, have AT250, a ViP622, and a dish pointed at 129' and have nothing from ch 356 to 399, then have 400-402, 404-405, 407, 427, then 444...
If FSN Cincinnati HD isn't available, and you don't have the Multi-Sport package, then you (Hall) won't see any of the HD RSN channels in your guide.

You don't have to subscribe to the multi sports package to get FSN Cincinnati HD correct? I currently have the AT200 and Dish HD and that includes regular FSN Cincinnati, so when FSN CincyHD is launched it should show up in the guide correct?

This is my first posting to Satellite Guys!! Let me see if I understand, if I subscribe to the multi-sports package (If I recall correctly it was only an additional $5.99) I will get all the RSN Sports channels and the RSN in HD channels? That would be awesome!! :up :)

If FSN Cincinnati HD isn't available, and you don't have the Multi-Sport package, then you (Hall) won't see any of the HD RSN channels in your guide.
That doesn't make sense unless only subscribers to this "multi-sport" package are the ones receiving the RSNs in HD. I'm positive that's not the case from what I've been reading.

That doesn't make sense unless only subscribers to this "multi-sport" package are the ones receiving the RSNs in HD. I'm positive that's not the case from what I've been reading.
How many SD RSNs can you see? Before I got the M-S pack, I saw one. Now there's a boatload.

I get my local FSN channels by subbing to Top 120 or higher. Once you have those and HD pack, then you will see your RSN HD channels for your area.

As for seeing other RSN HDs, if you sub to the sports pack you will get nationwide FSNs (SD) and you will also see the RSN HD channels in your menu guide at that point. However, the games on those channels will be blacked out.

The RSN HDs in other areas will matter to you, at least for the NBA and NHL, when E* lights up the NHLHD and NBAHD dedicated channels. Those channels should be mirrors of the regional content on the FSN/RSN HD channels for those respective sports. But to get them, you have to sub to Center Ice and/or League Pass. Then you will have that regional HD feed without it being blacked out, and of course subject to whether or not E* decides to pipe through the HD feed.

Right?

The RSN HDs in other areas will matter to you, at least for the NBA and NHL, when E* lights up the NHLHD and NBAHD dedicated channels. Those channels should be mirrors of the regional content on the FSN/RSN HD channels for those respective sports. But to get them, you have to sub to Center Ice and/or League Pass. Then you will have that regional HD feed without it being blacked out, and of course subject to whether or not E* decides to pipe through the HD feed.

Right?

That is how I understand it.

That is how I understand it.

Cool. And with the playoffs for both NBA and NHL right around the corner, and with the RSN HDs going live, let's hope they decide to turn those channels on. They are all uplinked already.

Watching the A's play the Angels right now. My first HD game on an RSN! *sniff* :river

I get my local FSN channels by subbing to Top 120 or higher. Once you have those and HD pack, then you will see your RSN HD channels for your area.
Where ?? How ?? I have AT200 or AT250 (can't remember at the moment) ... it was HD Silver when I signed up but have since bumped up one level.

Where ?? How ?? I have AT200 or AT250 (can't remember at the moment) ... it was HD Silver when I signed up but have since bumped up one level.

When you sub to AT120 or higher, that's when you see the FSN SD channels. Used to be Silver or higher before they abandoned the metal packs. Now, as long as you sub to at least that Dish package and have HD, then you will see the RSN HD channels UNLESS you are in an area where Dish has elected to not turn them on yet.

One, Fox Sports Cincinnati.
Then when FSN Cincinnati HD lights up, you'll see that too. If you want additional HD RSNs (because you might be able to see some additional Ohio teams - check http://dish.fxep.com ), you'll need the M-S package. I buy it because my default RSN is FSNSW, but I need FSNMW for the Cardinals. OKC is home territory for the Cardinals, Rangers, Astros, and Royals, so I'm not blacked out for those teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)