Some HD RSN's Now LIVE!

I live in Lincoln Ne. And I have the sports multi pak Not only I don't have any games in H.D. , Every game is blacked out even midwest and rocky mountian witch I got before I picked up the multi pack. Any one know why?

was anybody able to watch the white sox game yesterday in HD on the comcast sportsnet channel? their sd channel is 429 in chicago, but i need to know if they have a corresponding HD channel that actually broadcasted the whitesox in HD?
thanks

I didnt see a FSN-HD channel (360+) in the guide this afternoon when the game was on. Maybe the 'bay area' one is not yet available. I assume that it would still be there in the guide even if nothing was broadcasting... just saying 'off-air'. Maybe tomorrow :D

Oh... and I assume anyone who already gets FSN and the HD package would get FSN-HD as well. Or is it only for those who also subscribe to a sports package?

I didnt see a FSN-HD channel (360+) in the guide this afternoon when the game was on. Maybe the 'bay area' one is not yet available. I assume that it would still be there in the guide even if nothing was broadcasting... just saying 'off-air'. Maybe tomorrow :D

Oh... and I assume anyone who already gets FSN and the HD package would get FSN-HD as well. Or is it only for those who also subscribe to a sports package?
IMHO, to get your team's games in HD:
1) Your RSN must be uplinked and available (FSN BA is uplinked, but not available).
2) You need an MPEG-4 receiver.
3) You need the HD package.
4) You need a dish pointed at the proper satellite (129 for the Bay Area).
5) You must get the RSN that carries your team.
6) You must live in the area that your team claims as it's home territory.

For instance:
I live in the Oklahoma City area.
I have a ViP211 receiver.
I have a Dish 1000 pointed at 110/119/129.
My default RSN is FSN SW.
The Cardinals are carried on FSN MW.
FSN MW HD is uplinked and available on 129.
The Cardinals claim Oklahoma City as being in their home territory.
I sub to the Multi-Sport package, so I can get FSN MW.
So, I get the Cardinals games, on 418 and 386 (HD).

And, even though the Cards can blackout ESPN-HD here if there's a game on FSN MW, they can't black me out on FSN MW HD.

1) Your RSN must be uplinked and available (FSN BA is uplinked, but not available).

For instance:
I live in the Oklahoma City area.
I have a ViP211 receiver.
I have a Dish 1000 pointed at 110/119/129.
My default RSN is FSN SW.
The Cardinals are carried on FSN MW.
FSN MW HD is uplinked and available on 129.
The Cardinals claim Oklahoma City as being in their home territory.
I sub to the Multi-Sport package, so I can get FSN MW.
So, I get the Cardinals games, on 418 and 386 (HD).

And, even though the Cards can blackout ESPN-HD here if there's a game on FSN MW, they can't black me out on FSN MW HD.

Sounds right to me.......and I meet all those criteria for FSN North except its "not available" yet. So Charlie you got 2 HD RSN's going lets get the rest of them going. The baseball season is upon us.

I don't see any of the nhl hd channels?? Iam mpeg 4 61.5 I don't have 129. Iam in detroit I hope fsn hd det goes up 61.5 I don't see the channel 9463 that's is nhl hd people say do you need 129 to see that one? I want to watch vs games in hd for the playoffs!!

Has there been any official announcement from Dish regarding the 2 new HD RSN's or are Mutt and Jeff waiting to announce this milestone during the next Chump Chat?

Has there been any official announcement from Dish regarding the 2 new HD RSN's or are Mutt and Jeff waiting to announce this milestone during the next Chump Chat?

I got an email response from E* earlier this afternoon saying that HD RSNs are available. I started a thread on the main page about it. Also, a few more have been turned on including one of mine, FSNFL. Woohoo!

My question is, how do I get my RSN which I guess is Fox SW? All of these RSN's that are coming out are on 129. I don't get 129. I have two dishes, one gets 61.5 only, the other one gets 119, 105(nothing there, use to be locals) and I think 121.

My zip is 79936. Not sure if I can get 129 in this area.

I appreciate any help that you all can give me.

Got 2-5 so 1 to go. But... will the channel still show up in the guide even when nothing is on?

Sweet, FOXS has been changed to available. Now, all I need is 387 - SPSOU (SportSouth) to light up and I will be happy. Most of the braves games come on this channel.

My question is, how do I get my RSN which I guess is Fox SW? All of these RSN's that are coming out are on 129. I don't get 129. I have two dishes, one gets 61.5 only, the other one gets 119, 105(nothing there, use to be locals) and I think 121.

My zip is 79936. Not sure if I can get 129 in this area.

I appreciate any help that you all can give me.
El Paso is in the 129 footprint. If you're comfortable swinging the 61.5 dish around, and there aren't any obstacles to the SSW, you should be able to use it for 129 instead.

White Sox

was anybody able to watch the white sox game yesterday in HD on the comcast sportsnet channel? their sd channel is 429 in chicago, but i need to know if they have a corresponding HD channel that actually broadcasted the whitesox in HD?
thanks

CSN Chicago is not available yet. See post #146 for the other conditions.
FS MW popped into my guide set to 'All Channels' when available, though I am blacked out from St. Louis games.
No CSN sports channel is available yet in HD. There is now plenty of hope, but the FOX Sports channels appear to be first. CSN Chicago is team owned, so there should not be a big roadblock there...:hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

Last edited:
I am at work right now and i can not get to the channel list on the 129 Satelite. What other RSNs are now turned on?
I was home last night, all I had was FSN MW and Rocky Mountain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)