Some new *different* RaveHD content

sixy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 20, 2004
St. Albans, West Virginia
I don't know what it would cost Voom, or who owns the rights or whatever. In fact, I don't really know anything.

HOWEVER... I was just sitting here thinking how neat it would be if Voom could go get the complete pay-per-view of Woodstock 94 or 99, do whatever they do to convert it to HD, and play it on Rave for like 3 days straight or however long they were. You could turn on Rave and not see the same concert every time. Then, perhaps, they could clip some of those songs for their video blocks, and clip out band performances for some hour or 2 hour shows depending on the band and their set.

Just a thought.

What really sucks was when they took farm aid and only gave Neil Young 1 song at the end.

For christs sake, Neil Young is the headline and the top promoter with Will Nellson of Farm aid.

Damn morons.

What I am saying is, there are hours of farm aid that they could do this with now, like with woodstock.

Love the Woodstock idea! Doubt if it'll ever happen, but great idea. I wish you worked for Voom - that's the kind of thinking they need! :D

Love the accurate PG info for RAVE idea! Doubt if it'll ever happen, but great idea. I wish you worked for Voom - that's the kind of thinking they need! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts