SOme Observation Regarding 625 & 942

WJMorales said:
Anyone of release dates, yet?
I of release dates somewhat. ;) From this thread (titled "942's Available March 19th", near the top since it has been active today), you'll see in the first line of the opening post:
Scott Greczkowski said:
I just got word that a very LIMITED number of 942's (Less then 500) will be released on or around March 19th.
:)

As for the 625, the latest word I see on this forum is it is expected sometime this month.

And I have to admit, the title did sucker me. By "Some Observation Regarding 625 & 942", I was envisioning some kind of neat functionality info from a beta tester of these units. :(

I was hoping to see something along the lines of "remove the rear panel of the 625 and you will see a buss connector for a DVI connector. Just hook it up and you'll have HD. Plus the 625 has an OTA DTV tuner built in too!!!"

I wouldn't hold my breath, such HW modification should be supported by software.
I would say no chances to get out HDTV signal from SD receiver; it will be pretty easy test: try to see HD channel in a guide.

Smith said:
I wouldn't hold my breath, such HW modification should be supported by software.
I would say no chances to get out HDTV signal from SD receiver; it will be pretty easy test: try to see HD channel in a guide.

Now, I wasn't in the least bit serious. Just playing with the threads and the thread title.

Here's a :D which I ommited from my above post. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)