some RSN's greyed out in error

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Been running into this the last few days

Some of the RSN's (I have the sports pack) will grey out resulting in not being able to record stuff. Now its only 4 or 5 of them like FSN south, FSN West, MSG and a couple more. I assume it has to do with the pro sports on them (but it use to not do it) and they stay grey for like 12 hours at a time.

One that is greyed out tonight is FSN North which is my LOCAL RSN...It wouldnt let me record the Wild game. I tried a red button reboot with no avail.

Known issue or gremlins in my receivers?

I'm having the same issue. on my HD DVR and both SD DVR's

Last Night was YES, and MSG,
But the games came in just fine. I'm not sure about recording, since I didnt try to record.

these are grey right now on my R22 & R15

NESN
YES
Sports South
FS Ohio
FS North

All have a pro game on now and FSN North is the RSN I get normally (hence the bolded)

just tried the re-authorization option on directv.com and nothing....didnt fix it

Well you answered what I have suggested, when it happened to me I was told it was an authorization issue. Went online and setup a rehit; about 15 mins later I did a red button reset and it was corrected.

I called Direct the other day when the same happened to me. They said it was a known issue. The next day they were not greyed out but then that night one of my two RSN were greyed out. The last day or so I have had no problems. You get the channels but you can't record off of them.

I called D* and they opened an engineering ticket since one of the channels is my local RSN. I can view it but cant record it

Another thing interesting....all the RSN's that are greyed out the games started at 6:00 CDT (7 Eastern)......weird

We are aware of the issue for most the temp solution is a red button reboot. But Engineering staff was aware on friday they are working to resolve the issue no eta at the moment but I have not check all my mail to see if an eta been updated on the ticket.

Yeap. Same thing on my Local RSN CSNBA. Didn't make a difference as the Warriors are blacked out and not my home team. Stuck with the Queens.

S~

MSG is greyed back out today with the Knicks game....wasnt this morning

tonight the Wolfie's play on FSN North so lets see if it greys out or not

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)