sonic tap music channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
:welcome to Satelliteguys kyle puckett!

Have you checked all of your connections? How about a reset of your receiver/dvr?

Are you listening through an audio receiver? I'd try switching to a different input.

Any other channels besides the sonic ones doing this?

I checked and didn't hear any issues on my setup. Not sure what to tell you. Maybe try different cables?

If you have another receiver/dvr, is it happening on that one, too? It sounds like the one you have is defective.

If it is only happening on one receiver, I would try swapping location with another receiver to see if the problem goes with the receiver or the location. If it is the receiver, you need a replacement. You said you have called Directv and it is still broke. What did they do? Offer a service call or a replacement?

Do you have a genie lite h44 by chance? If you do this is a known issue in fw and engineering has been working on it for a while. Only effects clients. Right now the only fix is to upgrade to a genie. The dvr kit may or may not fix it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tecnicoloco
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)