sonicview, 8000hd, editing, channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hans

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 5, 2008
Hi
I am trying to edit channels from AMC 1 . Cannot delete any channel. I went to factory reset and that only deleted Channels from another satellite I had, but did nothing to change the channels that are in the AMC 1 .
I want to clear the list and install a new updated channel list. I tried to install the list from Update I cannot install it using the USB stick, nor using the null cable.
I appreciate if someone could help me .

I would unplug the unit and then do a factory reset again that should blank out all chans.

Thanks,I tried that, but no success. When I select the factory reset it comes up with bar that has a key and four - - - - That is what I get. No change in the channels. So I know not what is going on. May be some body does.

Thanks,I tried that, but no success. When I select the factory reset it comes up with bar that has a key and four - - - - That is what I get. No change in the channels. So I know not what is going on. May be some body does.
That's a password prompt. Put in 4 zeros.

Thank you very much four zeros did it. Would you be able to help me to get the new update satellite & channel list installed on the sv8000hd. Check original post.
thank you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts