Sonicview Premier 360

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stevedibble

Original poster
Apr 9, 2009
florida
I haver a Soniceview Premier 360 that has gone bad. It will power up but the only code I get on the panel is 0100. I have tried to contact SonicviewUSA but just can't get anyone to call or email me. Can't even get the TV to bring up menu. Any ideas?

Loaded firmware. GOsat and Soniceview don't really service or warrant their product. If I send it back to Sonicview, I pay freight and must supply a $25.00 dollar check to cover return freight "If they can fix it". GO satellite has the worst customer service, which is no service, is bascially a front to sell the pos I now own. It was a $135.00 lesson, but what the heck, they got theirs. Can't wait for someone to ask me about either company.

If the receiver has a corrupted file somewhere in memory cuasing the failure you can try this; Load "system clean file" and the factory firmware on a usb stick, you should be able to find both the "system clean" and factory firmware at the manufacturers website. Next follow these directions:

1. Turn off stb power with rocker switch on the back panel.

2. Insert the usb stick to front usb port.

3. Push and hold the (OK) button on the front panel while power on by flipping rocker switch in the back, continue to hold the (OK) button until the TV screen displays the USB menu selection.

4. Use the (Black Ring) surounding the (OK) button on front panel to scroll up/down right/left and select the "system clean file" and load. Follow any prompts on the screen.

5. Again power off in the back and start the process over again as before, but this time select the factory original firmware that you placed on the usb stick and load it to the receiver. After it loads go to menu and do factory reset.

This should clear out any file corruption and allow the box to function normally. That's as long as it's software related and not failed hardware.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts