Soon is here for new DISH HD?

Hey Scott we had a Mayor here who once said "Don't believe any rumors unless you hear them from me"

Keep up the good work, and if your rumors turn out not be be right every once in a while we can live with that. Anyway in the words of our old Mayor, I don't believe any rumors unless I hear them from you Scott.

Scott, most of us do get pretty hyped about news of any NEW HD on Dish. It is not you who does not turn it on. I believe that Charlie could of turned Sci-Fi and USA in HD on months ago. Who knows why he waits as long as he does. Keep floating the HD-Hits out and we'll keep grasping at the rumors until they become real! Thanks for all the good work.

I am going to have to agree with you and say that USA and SCIFI should have been turned on months ago.

But at last it looks like it really is coming. The moon and stars are almost lined up correctly. :)

could it be possible that Chiller (SD i know) would be on wednesday assuming SciFi and USA get turned on? I know a few weeks ago scott mentioned 'ink drying' on a contract in reference to Chiller, was that all the NBC universal channels?

I am going to have to agree with you and say that USA and SCIFI should have been turned on months ago.

But at last it looks like it really is coming. The moon and stars are almost lined up correctly. :)

Unless they don't. In that case, we can confirm that the folks at DISH are definitely messing with your head.

Who did you annoy this time? :D

Scott, your buddy JL is calling you (and satguys) a rumor-monger. At the same time, he's saying that it's nice to know there's real activity on SciFi and USA.

If I had to bet, heres what I see firing up on Wednesday:

USAHD
SCIFI HD
Tennis Channel HD
MGM HD
Smithsonian HD
Mojo HD

Well just getting USA and Sci-Fi would be nice but man if they added all of those that would be big. Plus that would give them a good start on getting the 25 they mentioned.

Is there a way to know whether Sci-Fi-HD and/or USA-HD would be on 110? I live in Seattle and the VOOM channels on 129 (that's where they are, right?) are flaky at best so I'd hate to see channels that I want to watch be as unpredictable as those I currently get from 129. I already have two dishes on my roof, but only the VOOM channels crap out after watching for a while. Thanks.

Scott, your buddy JL is calling you (and satguys) a rumor-monger. At the same time, he's saying that it's nice to know there's real activity on SciFi and USA.
Please tell JL he needs to get laid (and I am not talking about with one of those shiney ViP receivers he loves so much.) :D

Please tell JL he needs to get laid (and I am not talking about with one of those shiney ViP receivers he loves so much.) :D
Actually one of the folks overthere said "The site that keeps pushing all these rumors lost all credibility with me when they started charging $19.95 on a recurring basis to be able to access a part of the site where you can hear the rumors before the rest of the subs. The more rumors they can come up with, the better the chance for more subscriptions." and JL responded with "A quick reminder ... this is DBSTalk - let's talk about DBS - not the policies and practices of sites discussing DBS, but DBS services." which to me seem a nice way to not stir the pot.

Well I'm just glad they got the connections to the database fixed due to Wednesday and after the site going to be busy.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)