Sound on 498

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Maybe a dumb quest. but if it were a video issue, as many are saying, rather than an authorization issue, it seems there would be many out there with sound but no video.

Never had a problem til today everytime I had checked. I actually have an install scheduled this Saturday for a slimline. I'm worried that my multiswitch is going or broke. I hope the installer will bring a new one with.

I changed from the old external powered one where everything was working great to the non powered one, that I got from the last installer, to open an outlet in the basement. I know for sure one of the "outs" doesn't work because I checked my receiver and received no signal on one of the tuners, so I simply didn't use it.

Still NO picture or music now (had music earlier).
Was able to do the pause and play and brought up the video, was able to do that earlier, but not now.

I think it's a faulty test, nothing to worry about, the 480 and 481 both come in and say the B-Band converters work, coming from the 103(b), I would guess that it will be fine in the long run .... I hope. :)

Jimbo

All my signals are good, but all I get is a grey screen on 498. At least it doesn't say "Searching for satellite signal".

Status
Please reply by conversation.