Sound

bbguy4701

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 26, 2004
Bakersfield, CA.
Why is it that when I first got VOOM it seemed that all the channels had the same sound levels if it was the show or the coml over the last week on some of the channels now the comml sound will blow you out of the room, like last night on channal 602, I noticed this on one of my ABC OTA they sound like a jet on some, I have emailed the local channel too. Thanks

This is not Vooms fault rather the station transmitting the broadcast. I even had problems like this with my local cable company service.

Our local ABC station has a tremendous difference in volume between the program content and the commercials! Makes those Desperate Housewives even more desperate.

Still watching HDTV under rainy Seattle skies, Gill

Comedy Central

I've noticed (at least here in MinneSnowta) that comedy central is much quieter than other SD channels.

On a local level, our FOX and CBS affiliates have had a lot of difficulty with volume levels during NFL HD broadcasts.

Real bad sound levels

The sound mix on CBS's The King of Queens is awful. The laugh track and intro/exit music completely overwhelm the dialogue. Why is this? Is this deliberate? I can't watch anymore. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts