Southwest U.S dealers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ziploc

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 9, 2004
Guys,

I'd love to support the sponsors if I can, but for my next purchase I think I want a 100cm dish. Shipping almost triples once you get above 90cm and you pay more for delivery than you do for the dish! Are there any soutwest United states dealers where it might be cheaper to get a dish delivered from?

Is there anyone in the Phoenix area looking to buy a similar dish? Maybe a dealer can ship two here for the same cost and shipping chages can be split?

Thanks,

Z

moving up, I'm in a new house... and feel it's time for bigger prettier dish..... unfortunately I don't think I can sneak bigger than a 120cm past the HOA.

I'm sure you saw my previous post on the new yard and mounting dish(http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=66645), I'll probably be pole mounting at/near ground level in the middle of backyard 40-45 feet behind the house.

The homes in area are all 2-story and we can all see each other's back yards. Directly behind me the neighbor has 4 small dishes mounted on his fence .. perhaps he needs a bigger dish and a motor also, guess now is as good a time as any to introduce myself...

hey Zip..SatelliteAV is in Cali,, that would keep shipping to same coast,,also,, you could take wife for weekend getaway and make a pickup!!!! ;-]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts