Spares for Andrews Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wantsmith

Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Kingston
Recently broke the long screw that controls the elevation on my 6ft Andrews dish and it also appears that the cylindrical bolt that the screw goes into is damaged (thread damaged). Can anyone point me in the direction of dealers that might sell these parts?

You'd probably have better luck posting this in the FTA forum rather than the Dish forum.

I moved to FTA area as folks have worked with those dishes and might know where parts are. However looking at the OP's posts he is a dish paying sub in the Caribbean so either place would work. Maybe a Dish retailer in the Caribbean can comment

I've got spare parts for an Andrews 1.2m dish from Dow Electronics in Tampa before (Dow Electronics). The person I dealt with there was Emory Martinez, (1-800-627-2910 ext. 3334)

More contact information can be found at this webpage:

Skyware Global: US Distributor

Skyware is where the Andrews dishes can be found (after several changes of ownership and name changes). You will find them under the VSAT products.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)