Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Satellite AV wishes to thank everyone for their assistance and patience during the development and production of the new and much talked about GEOSATpro microHD based on the ALI 3601s Dual Core 396MHZ MIPS processor! 99% of the available features are fully tested and implemented with many more features still in development. You are not a Guinea Pig and the microHD is not a wannabe receiver that just fell off of a turnip truck! :eek:

It has been a LONG process, but thanks to your input, we believe that we have produced an extremely strong performance, yet simple receiver with great feature sets to support the hobbyist community at a very affordable price of only $125.

GEOSATpro_Front_Reflect.png . microHD.REAR.420px.jpg

Why buy a microHD?
  • The microHD has been developed and is programmed by our experienced staff here in the US.
  • GEOSATpro fixes, releases and approved request files are measured in days and hours, not months or years!
  • GEOSATpro is the only FTA equipment in North America to offer set-top box updating via satellite (OTA-SSU updating is a free firmware updating service sent to you via G19 KU band satellite).
  • Satellite AV has a proven 10 year record of excellent customer support!
  • Competent telephone support team members who can answer your questions because we built and programmed this unit starting from the PCB board!
  • The microHD is the World's first and only MPEG4 receiver to decode Closed Captioning for display over the HDMI!
  • The microHD also simultaneously output Closed Captioning for TV decoding on the composite output.
  • Flawless motor control for programming up to 150 satellites via USALS and/or 99 assignable DiSEqC 1.2 positions.
  • Satellite independent defined switch control for cascading 22KHz, DiSEqC 1.0 and DiSEqC 1.1
  • Accurate Blind Scans with the PCB integrated and highly sensitive Airoha tuner.
  • Capable of listing over a thousand of services per transponder, logging at 128 services per scan.
  • Currently supporting QPSK, 8PSK, H8PSK and 16APSK modulation types.
  • LNB support for LO frequencies 0 through KA-band 18050MHz, Universal and Stacked in any combination or mix.
  • Local time selection of either local manual or GMT offset time setting with no loss of time in standby. Record two channels and watch a third.
  • Satellite delivery of firmware updates and custom channel lists (special download schedules for advanced users to try new, beta firmware or customer designed screens and skins).
  • Choice of two PC editor programs 1) ALI Editor 2) Mediabox Editor Studio (in beta).
  • Owners / Installation Manual written by our staff in English. Not a generic and vague manufacturers photocopy.....
  • Officially supported by SlingBox.
  • Best support...... Best price!

If these features aren't enough reason.....
As a special Thank You gift to the satellite community, we will be offering FREE FedEx Ground Shipping of the GEOSATpro microHD receiver to any continental US address and also include a GEOSATpro / Ecoda 22KHz switch! Qualifying orders will be received either online or by telephone from 12:01AM, June 20th through 11:59PM July 1st, 2012, Pacific Time. This offer is a savings of approximately $20. Please enter PROMOCODE: newmicro during checkout. For our Canadian friends, please call our office before 4pm, June 29th and we will offer you a $20CA discount on the first units that will ship from our Canadian distribution partner (around the 2nd week of July, 2012).

Due to the multitude of unknowns during US customs clearance of this container of receivers, we may experience a delay in shipping your purchase. We are making every effort to land the microHD within the next 3 - 5 business days and will keep everyone updated on any delivery delay. We thank you in advance for your understanding.

We look forward to supporting you and your new microHD!

Last edited:
Good deal Brian. Now waiting for the buy button to go live.;)

Nice! Is this for just one receiver or can you get more than one with free shipping and a switch?

I was thinking of adding a microHD support forum here at SatelliteGuys... but this box seems to be so perfect it might not need any support. :D

I was thinking of adding a microHD support forum here at SatelliteGuys... but this box seems to be so perfect it might not need any support. :D

Not perfect, but the microHD will be one of the few that works as advertised when it is booted up for the first time!

We would welcome a microHD forum. Thank you, Scott!

Haha looks like I'll be staying up until 3:01 AM tonight! Good practice for Field Day this weekend!

I was actually thinking of picking up a couple of your eBay Ecoda switches for backups this week...think I will get a couple of receivers (w/gratis Ecodas) instead. :cool:

Thanks for the great special offer Brian!

sweet on adding the microHD support :)

(now if you excuse me...I'm going to go and try some testing on mine to see if I can break it) ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)