Special Deal: GEOSATpro microHD - Product Release Special 6/20 - 6/30/2012

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes, we have walk-in visitors all of the time. You are welcome to visit Monday - Friday, 8am - 3:30pm. We look forward to your visit!

so would I also get a free Ecoda switch if I purchased the microHD in-store :D or is the promo only for online orders?

Can you get a 36" dish with a motor to move it? I haven't done FTA since the BUD days.

Ramy is getting into FTA.....The more the merrier!

lets keep the thread to the actual ordering/promo stuff of the MicroHD.

If you have other questions in regards to the MicroHD please use an existing topic or start a new one

Thanks!

...For our Canadian friends, please call our office before 4pm, June 29th and we will offer you a $20CA discount on the first units that will ship from our Canadian distribution partner (around the 2nd week of July, 2012)...
Just called to take advantage of the $20 discount, but nobody is home on weekends. Not that it really matters since I still have to wait and read about everybody having fun with it anyway for a few more weeks.

Just tried ordering the microHD with the promo code offer. Got thru the process, clicked on proceed in checkout and NOTHING.
The page refreshes itself, but no order confirmation or indication that the order 'took' .
This whole process happened TWICE. The second time after clearing cookies, closing browser etc.
Just hope I didn't order two of these. One will be quite enough;)
Will call the office on Monday and hopefully clear things up and get the order placed.
Thanks for offering this fine receiver.

Just ordered 2 - used the promo code and it was applied to the total.

Can't wait to try this out - thanks for the offer and thanks for putting together an FTA box for the NA market!

Just tried ordering the microHD with the promo code offer. Got thru the process, clicked on proceed in checkout and NOTHING.
The page refreshes itself, but no order confirmation or indication that the order 'took' .
This whole process happened TWICE. The second time after clearing cookies, closing browser etc.
Just hope I didn't order two of these.

Possibly a security setting on your browser? Verified with a test order that the system is working fine.

One can never have enough of a good thing...... :D

Possibly a security setting on your browser?

I tried with Safari, Opera, Firefox, and IE all with Win7 and none could get through. I shop online all the time so this is an anomaly. Kept getting javascript errors. I updated java and still no joy. Not complaining, mind you.... I still remember how to talk on the telephone. :cool:

I have a slow connection -- might be part of it? Maybe that page is not loading completely. This SatGuys website is a little glitchy on slow connections sometimes.

i had that problem when i went to check out on two different days. what i did to get through it i think i previewed the order and then i was able to get to the checkout page. however, i still didn't have a credit card so went to the phone and ordered through paypal. i will check that procedure again to go to the checkout page. i am using vista with ie9. all the latest updates. charlie

Possibly a security setting on your browser? Verified with a test order that the system is working fine.

One can never have enough of a good thing...... :D

Retried today using same browser 'Firefox'....failed...so re-tried with Google Chrome and SUCCESS!!!!
Sorry to dissapoint, but I only ordered ONE ;)

Thanks Brian

This is more for SatelliteAV...

Code:
For our Canadian friends, please call our office before 4pm, June 29th and we will offer you a $20CA discount on the first units that will ship from our Canadian distribution partner (around the 2nd week of July, 2012).

Really interested in this unit, if I order two units, do I get $40 discount or still $20? What about shipping charges for 2 units, do I pay twice the amount for shipping charges or just one?

Retried today using same browser 'Firefox'....failed...so re-tried with Google Chrome and SUCCESS!!!!
Sorry to dissapoint, but I only ordered ONE ;)

Thanks Brian

Mine went through fine on FF. Maybe yours needs an update, who knows. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)