Special One-Night CE for 9/15 -- No Weekend CE's

DodgerKing,
Your series manager screen is distorted. It isn't supposed to look like that. My rows are the same color scheme as the guide / playlist rows. I have 0x552 on HR24-200.
Thanks for informing me.
What's it suppose to look like? I didn't notice anything wrong with it

The only issue I noticed so far relates to internet features. None of the internet based programs work. It states no internet connection detected

image-1583657263.png

Well no green line at the header row at the top, and a darker row appearance that matches the guide.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

If I press the red button to do a reset to see if I can get an internet connection, will I mess up the CE?

Not to sound dumber than a rock,:eek: but what are you talking about and if it was a software update how do I tell if my system received it? :doh:
Thanks maybe I really do need more Old Bushmills and Coffee tonight. :coffee

Not to sound dumber than a rock,:eek: but what are you talking about and if it was a software update how do I tell if my system received it? :doh:
Are you referring to DirecTV2PC?

There was a special CE last night, you would have had to initiated it during the stated hours. This could be a NR depending on how many problems occur with the same according to some ...

Even after a reboot, the series manager list is still grey instead of black and my DVR still cannot detect an internet connection

HDUIG19.png

My router detects my DVR and shows it currently connected with an IP address, but the DVR is not detecting an internet connection

I actually just noticed that the Misc Options disappeared from the Menu.. I had to re-enter the Edgecutter keyword to get it back.

BUT, Youtube functionality has been restored on my HR24s, but not on my H24. All are acknowledging the internet connection.

Last edited:
Uh oh.. I just found a major bug with 0559 in the H24/700. I know this didn't happen with 0552 in the same scenario.

When watching a show via MRV, the transport controls (Rew, FF, Skip back, Skip Fwd) cause the picture to go into 'preview' size.. It's as if a menu or the list is trying to come up but it just stays black. This does not happen when doing MRV from either DVR to the other, but it happens when viewing MRV from either DVR on the H24. Pressing stop then resume fixes it, but if you try to ff/rew/skip it does it again. The H24/700, HR24/500 and HR24/200 all have 0559.

Diagnostic report key: 20110917-3B5A

imgp4542s.jpg

Last edited:
My router detects my DVR and shows it currently connected with an IP address, but the DVR is not detecting an internet connection
Works today. I guess it was just a matter of waiting a while

TV APPs are working as well. Just wish their incons were in HD (Don't know if they are supposed to be)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)