Special One-Night CE for 9/15 -- No Weekend CE's

Jimbo said:
Additional Software loading now ....
I like the way they ask you if you want to cancel.

It only did this on my DVR. The H21 did not have this option

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

My HR24/200 did that when it got the HD GUI 2 weeks ago. Go ahead and reboot it. It's locked up solid and it's not going to release (notice the clock in the upper left is frozen too).

On a similar note, my HR24/500 froze at 94% tonight.. Sounds like there's still bugs.. :)

Mine also seemed to freeze at 94%, but after 5 min it continued on...

Should I select watch TV or continue with the additional software?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

never noticed any issues on my HR22 with the 1st incarnation of the "HD GUI" CE, but just finished the 2nd and it still looks great and is working as expected. Waiting on the H23 to wrap up

my HR24-500 got the new software installed and got a new acquiring signal screen that finished showed the guide banner for a second now black screen for the last 5 minutes, never asked me to download additional software hmm

my HR24-500 got the new software installed and got a new acquiring signal screen that finished showed the guide banner for a second now black screen for the last 5 minutes, never asked me to download additional software hmm

It's locked up. You need to reboot it, then it'll download the additional s/w. The lockup seems to be a recurring issue..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)