Special One-Night CE for 9/15 -- No Weekend CE's

working now just waited it out and new guide is up and running, still didnt ask for additional software download will it do that some time?

my HR24-500 got the new software installed and got a new acquiring signal screen that finished showed the guide banner for a second now black screen for the last 5 minutes, never asked me to download additional software hmm

Me too. Dunno what to do.

Everything looks nice except that DirecTV logo in the top right corner. That logo is definitely not an HD image

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

charper1 said:
Why would I notice or care? Really? I am asking a serious question.

I was simply stating an observation. It really stands out when the graphics around it are much better

System just finished the additional software download on my HR23-700 and it's much MUCH quicker! Thank god for that because before I would get frequent periods where the system would respond to remote input for nearly 15 seconds and browsing the guide was a pain. Was just about to order a HR24, but this update seems to have negated my need for a new receiver for now! A little irked they couldn't squeeze more time and channels into the guide pain, here's hoping one day they'll offer the option of an expanded guide.

Overall, very good job directv!

OK people's. I was only posting something I noticed. It isn't that big of a deal

My h24-700 is a little sluggish right now on my sd tv. I had to set the res to 480p for the menu to load. When I was typing in the keyword Iam... it seemed a little faster so I'm guessing it may fix it's self.

Will the channel logos reappear or they not available with new CE downloads?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)