Special request from Turbosat

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Please move to appropriate place, if there is one, or delete if against the rules. A week ago today my mom was admitted to a Bham hosp with double pneumonia, she had actually been battling it for 6weeks or more, just got worse. I have not been on the forums lately due to the traveling to and from the hospital, relaying reports to relatives etc...Wednesday I collapsed on the floor in the hospital room and was rushed to the e.r. Exhaustion,not enough good food nor liquids nor sleep. I have no known lasting problems from that (the place to black out is NOT a hospital room-they will check you 9 ways to Sunday, and intended to keep me over nite.But I refused and pulled out electrodes and iv's and left.after nearly 4hrs)
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, we should know more tomorrow about her condition, it seems to continue to improve but she is currently still on breathing assistance, I learned today they cut that back to 55%oxygen as her lungs are slowly getting able to oxygenate her blood more adequately, yesterday she was receiving 80% from the machine. Hope to rejoin the daily conversations again soon, and thank you all.

Hang in there Turbosat, my Mom was ill a couple of years ago, we almost lost her, occasions like that change how I value things in life. Hopefully your mother will make a full recovery and you're back here on a regular basis.

Dang Turbo sorry to hear that :(

Please move to appropriate place, if there is one, or delete if against the rules

wouldn't delete it..no need to
This is the best area to post it...the FTA Shack to "shoot the breeze"

our prayers are with you and your mom

Speedy recovery

Turbosat, I hope all goes well for you and your mother.
Just a word of advice: although you have been caring for her and being the source of information to your family, you HAVE to also take care of yourself. Im sure your mother is in very good hands and you must keep yourself hydrated and
properly nourished; I also know that she would want you in good health, any parent would.
About one month ago my father passed away and it wasnt until about a week, after long hospital attendances and no sleep, that I was shocked to realize that I had lost over 15 lbs and my wife said that I hadnt slept more than an hour a night.
I cant express enough the importance of what you are doing for your mother, but make sure that you keep your health so when she returns home you will be there for her for many years to come.

---All the best to you and your family.

Turbo,
My Wife and I will
lift You and Your Mother up in prayer
Take Care of Yourself

Your friend In Christ

Please move to appropriate place, if there is one, or delete if against the rules. A week ago today my mom was admitted to a Bham hosp with double pneumonia, she had actually been battling it for 6weeks or more, just got worse. I have not been on the forums lately due to the traveling to and from the hospital, relaying reports to relatives etc...Wednesday I collapsed on the floor in the hospital room and was rushed to the e.r. Exhaustion,not enough good food nor liquids nor sleep. I have no known lasting problems from that (the place to black out is NOT a hospital room-they will check you 9 ways to Sunday, and intended to keep me over nite.But I refused and pulled out electrodes and iv's and left.after nearly 4hrs)
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, we should know more tomorrow about her condition, it seems to continue to improve but she is currently still on breathing assistance, I learned today they cut that back to 55%oxygen as her lungs are slowly getting able to oxygenate her blood more adequately, yesterday she was receiving 80% from the machine. Hope to rejoin the daily conversations again soon, and thank you all.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your mother and you.

Seems to me this board (and FTA in particular) is first and foremost a community. I can't imagine how it would be inappropriate to allow us to pray or send along our best thoughts and wishes.

Here's hoping things will really start improving now.

Sorry to here about your Mother, at least she seems to be getting better now. I'll put in a Prayer for you both. I've been through a "passing out" situation of my own, so I can relate to that. Here's hoping for a quick Recovery for You Both...!!!!
Get well Soon, Both of You......!!

Thanks to each and every one of you, your caring does help. I am hopeful we will hear the results of a biopsy done Saturday morning very soon, maybe tomorrow.
Supposedly this will enable them to ID the exact agent at work (believe to be some type bacteria), then they should be able to target specifically with the proper antibiotics. She's on 3 currently, they just told me everything was still stable, vitals good. Thanks again to all, I know that it will help.

Hello Turbosat,
I will put your Mother as well as yourself in my prayers and ask that he give you both the energy to heal and get back to a more positive envoirment. I know that going to the hospital can be very taxing for the both of you. You now have to get better not only for you but your Mother, she needs you strong and you can give to her those blessings of healing that comes not only from this website and of the people who are a part of it. Think also the counless number of people who are reading this over the Internet and also asking for prayer for the both of you. God Bless you and Your Mother. Please let us all know of the status for the both of you.

Tom
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)