Speed TV HD

activ8

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 14, 2004
I pay out of my nose for everything HD, I got up to platinum HD.
however my speed channel is not in HD.

I live close to Memphis, TN.

I have a 1000.4 setup and get 110 / 119 / 129 / 61.5

Should I call dish about this ?

Activ8

If you get it in SD yes. Does Speed HD currently appear in the guide in red when looking at the all channels list?

You could try a reboot before calling, hold down the power button on the receiver until it restarts. Most likely you will need them to send a "authorization hit" to your receiver.

Not that it matters but if you're receiving a 110/119/129 & 61.5 you most likely have a 1000.2 with 61.5 wing dish not a 1000.4 which is 77/72/61

Shows up RED as being a subscription channel.
I have platinum HD... figured Speed was included

You say you have Platinum HD, but you fail to mention your base package. You must have the 200 or above package for Speed. Speed is not part of the Platinum package.

I have Top 250.. with platinum HD ! ;) I needs to see my F1 in Hd !

Last edited:
I called and talked to the most wonderful lady.... pinged the receiver and now I got speed in HD !!!
Wohooo

Good to hear activ8! It sucks that you should have been getting it all along and didn't know but at least you have it fixed in time for the race! :up

Glad you got a nice CSR. I usually try to avoid talking to one. ;)

In your situation I would've told the automated dishbot "Error Message" , when asked what message number say "014". When it asks if it's a channel you normally receive say "Yes". It'll then send a rehit.

Been through this many times with my RV receiver when it's been disconnected from the dish for too long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)