Sports App??

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Is there a Sports App where you can add your favorite Pro and College teams??

I was just searching the forum for something similar to this the other day. As a DirecTV customer for the last five years I've really really really missed Scoreguide. It was so convenient to figure out who was playing who and what time... and the current and final scores of course. The MLB app is nice but it always resets after midnight with the next day's schedule so normally by the time I get in from work the current day's scores are already gone.

I know everyone says if you want Sports go with DirecTV but DISH had really stepped it up lately it seems. Do you think there will ever be a Sports app similar to Scoreguide? It doesn't have to be ready at the click of a button like their's but if there was such a feature on the Apps page it would be awesome!

From what I heard I think there might be something coming in the next month or so.. I remember seeing them demo one so I think at some point they will add one.. So far I'm really pleased with the Hopper will just take sometime getting use to the DVR part of it compared to Direct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts