Sports fans: ESPNU HD or Versus?

What would you rather have Versus back or ESPNU HD?

• Give me my Versus - I want my NHL!

Votes: 38 32.5%
  • College sports suck in SD, Give me ESPNU HD NOW!

Votes: 79 67.5%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
BOTH,
I want hockey and viewing ESPNU in SD had been very hard over the years.

That said, if D* cannot come to an agreement with VS due to being charged more than the rest of the providers, I say SORRY VS but your GREED from your owner has done you in and you have lost a large portion of your viewership.

I am on D* side of this.

Jimbo

BOTH,
I want hockey and viewing ESPNU in SD had been very hard over the years.

That said, if D* cannot come to an agreement with VS due to being charged more than the rest of the providers, I say SORRY VS but your GREED from your owner has done you in and you have lost a large portion of your viewership.

I am on D* side of this.

Jimbo

I got them both...but had to dump E* and stay away from D* to get them.

Hmmm, Versus probably.

Versus carries a lot of the Stanley Cup Playoff Games, while ESPNU carries obscure College Games that don't make it to the national broadcast or first 5 ESPN alternates. The quality of games are much higher on Versus than ESPNU, therefore I'd imagine Versus would be a more valuable channel.

Hmmm, Versus probably.

Versus carries a lot of the Stanley Cup Playoff Games, while ESPNU carries obscure College Games that don't make it to the national broadcast or first 5 ESPN alternates. The quality of games are much higher on Versus than ESPNU, therefore I'd imagine Versus would be a more valuable channel.

This year the quality of ESPNU games will go up quite a bit with the SEC contract.

Hmmm, Versus probably.

Um ESPNU IS a national channel.

NO, this year ESPNU quality will go up considerably when they go HD.

The SEC has nothing to do with that.

PQ yes, but it has already gone HD for many cable subs.

I am talking about the quality of the games.

Like the SEC or not, you have to admit, most would rather watch an SEC game than west montana tech vs north kansas womens college. Which is why I say the quality will go up.

Both get little to no viewership by me, but seeing as I watch the NHL more than I watch college sports I think I'd prefer Versus.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts