Status
Please reply by conversation.

ROLLTIDE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Mobile,AL
Is this a new price or special ? If I add it now will I be able to drop it in the future without losing my grandfathered programing ?

Best I've got sports pack for was 10.00 when I had Showtime too

well actually I got it for $2.99 when I called to cancel and they have me $10 off of it for 6 months

I saw it listed for $7 before Christmas. The person I talked to when I ordered it said it was a six month promotion.

I got it for that price for 3 months back in January. They should leave it at that price. I went to the Entertainment pack and still get NFL network. Don't know if it's part of the Sports Pack price or not. It's embarrassing to see so many infomercials on those stations. I have said this before but to turn on NESN during the day and see 4 hours of infomercials speaks volumes about what a waste this channels are.

I got it for that price for 3 months back in January. They should leave it at that price. I went to the Entertainment pack and still get NFL network. Don't know if it's part of the Sports Pack price or not. It's embarrassing to see so many infomercials on those stations. I have said this before but to turn on NESN during the day and see 4 hours of infomercials speaks volumes about what a waste this channels are.

Well, they could go back to only being on at game time.

I have video of NESN from years ago. They had lots of original programing back then. When they started they had much better programming then today.

I agree, wish they would put something worthwhile on during the day.
I'm usually working, but when I am home during the day I never turn them on because theres so little of value.

I agree, wish they would put something worthwhile on during the day.
I'm usually working, but when I am home during the day I never turn them on because theres so little of value.
I haven't looked at the tapes in some time because I haven't transferred them yet but I remember how upset everyone got when they started and announced that many of the sporting events would go to cable and NESN. They showed some classic shows and some original ones. I wouldn't mind if they did infomercials at night. But during the day.

The good news is you won't be seeing Don Lapre infomercials anymore. He killed himself in jail last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alot of times Sports pack will show up as a duo offer . Basically it 5 off the normal price for 3 or 6 months depending on the offer so if you have one premium already that is what that is. As the extra premium will take it from 7.99 to 7.00

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)