Sports Package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vann816

Original poster
Sep 2, 2006
I'm new to Direct and was wondering if you could subscribe to the sports pack online then unsubscribe in the same day? How will this affect the bill?

I'm looking to watch only one game on the sports pack.

As far as I know you can do that . I would suspect you will be charged for a full month but I don't know for sure.

I believe they charge you 10$ for canselling early (sports pack - not the game plans). Plus if you get the sportspack chances are the game will be blacked out if it is out of market, usually you will have to get the game pack (sunday ticket, espn game plan, etc) and I don't know if they will refund after the season starts. I have had the sports pack and its pretty useless for watching out of market games, Sunday ticket was nice though (am thinking about getting the ESPN game plan this year). Hope that helps some.

If you subscribe to a premium service (Sports Pack, HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Showtime) you must keep it for 30 days. If you cancel before that they will charge a $10 early cancellation fee. After 30 days you are in the clear. Mention to them that you heard about other people getting the Sports Pack with a $10 per month discount so they only pay $2 a month for 6 months. That's what I did so I get the Sports Pack for 2 bucks a month until January 2007.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)