Sports Section Awards

as far as i know only 2 have posted their pictures here so a reward for the sexiest is in order. my vote is for hot n' spicy salsa! out of the 2 pics see who would look the best with a wig (of your choice) and lipstick (color is also your choice) ;)

Thanks....that fact that you guys think my wife is hot is good for me!:up:cool:

as far as i know only 2 have posted their pictures here so a reward for the sexiest is in order. my vote is for hot n' spicy salsa! out of the 2 pics see who would look the best with a wig (of your choice) and lipstick (color is also your choice) ;)
Jeez Rey, after a post like this and some of the photos you have posted in the Caption This thread, I'm starting to get a little concerned.... :(

fw8599.gif

here's me with a wig.

THAT is why I shaved my head! :eek: I decided on beating Mother Nature to the punch!!

...Besides, as the ole saying goes from the movie WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP, "it SO hard being this pretty.....so hard......!":p;)

some people do look good shaved but i wouldn't be one of them. thank god i have a full head of hair and baldness doesn't run in my family. I would be one ugly MOFO bald. i might as well comb my eyebrows all the way to the back of my head :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)