sports

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jesse1684

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2009
marion,in
which sports pack would you get,and which has the most hd,i like all kinds of sports.
i was thinking of getting NBA League pass or NHL Center ice

Last edited:
It depends. Which sport do you like the most? I would go with that one.

me personally, I get the NFL Ticket for my Niners and NBA LP for my Rockets.

Ive never had the HD for either, so im excited for this yr for both.

Funny you ask other people what sports package you should get. I agree with Jucj85 football
but between hockey and basketball I would go with which team of yours is better.
If they both are equal then HOCKEY without a ?

I personally don't see the draw in NBA any more. the NHL has so many good games night in and night out all while being in HD 90% of the time. It's a no brainer, especially if you're not partial to just 1 sport.

I have ST, MLB EI. NHL CI . I dropped ESPN GP last season due to lack of HD feeds and most everyone can get the games they want to see on the ESPN, Big 10, SEC, FSN, and the ABC/CBS affiliate feeds.

I'm not enough of a basketball viewer to get the college or pro pkg's.

It all depends on the OP's sports favorites.

Depends on what you like.

For me Sunday Ticket. Its expensive when compared to the other packages and the # of games. That is because Directv is the only provider which hopefully will end at some point.

That said I'd guess the best bang for the buck would be MLB since they have a ridiculous amount of games. NHL is pretty cheap as is the NBA but honestly those aren't my cup of tea.

i can't afford NFL ST,i wish i could

And not everyone can. But like above posters have said, I would go with which team is either best, or you enjoy more. Its easy for me, since im a Yanks fan in NY, and hate Hockey, so Basketball and the NFL Packs are worth it to me.

well i went with NFL ST

very very cool. You'll enjoy it, its well worth the money IMO.

I know some say well, why pay so much for 16 games, well yes it is alot for one team, but you get all out of market games. So if your team plays at 1 then watch the 4 o clock games, or if your team is playing on Sunday Night, or Monday Night, watch a bunch of games.

Also use the redzone channel, i had it with Dish Network, I hear its different but if it is anything like the ones others have, it is a great channel.

Keep in mind that many of us here are getting ST for $180 and not the full price.
Also keep in mind there are far MORE customers that Can't get a discount.

I wouldn't advise customers to get too excited thinking they are getting a huge discount, when most customers won't.

Also keep in mind there are far MORE customers that Can't get a discount.

I wouldn't advise customers to get too excited thinking they are getting a huge discount, when most customers won't.

Maybe yours and "most customers" negotiating skills are just lacking Hemi......:D

I myself love Baseball....MLB EI for me all the way every year. I just got ST this year and NEGOTIATED it down to 220..........but that's just me ...........:up

Maybe yours and "most customers" negotiating skills are just lacking Hemi......:D

I myself love Baseball....MLB EI for me all the way every year. I just got ST this year and NEGOTIATED it down to 220..........but that's just me ...........:up
Its a business, They have these to make money, They don't pay a Billion dollars to the NFL give it away for free.

I bet you 98% of D* ST subscribers are not discounted more then $20 on NFL ST.

I would just get NBA League Pass Broadband instead of the full thing, because they have a cheaper option where you can pick your team instead of getting everything. There is enough NBA on national tv every week, so I don't need everything every night(nor do I have time)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)