Sportsman Channel Audio

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
Anyone else having issues with the audio on this channel? I used to get the audio clear as any other channel was. Lately I've had to turn the audio all the way up and its very distorted or scratchy. Any ideas? Thanks Blind

I dont have the dish set up for 121 but try one side of the audio (left or right) and see if that helps

I remember when KTWO (when it was on G10) had a "phase" issue and right only or left only was way louder than both

I was watching it tonight on a VS Ultra sending audio via optical to an AVR...no problems. Also checked MPEG audio (apid 36) direct from Traxis 3500 with no problems. There does seem to be something unusual about this signal though because it's real picky about which codec is used for audio (and video) on the computer, but it's alway been that way for me. Did you try a hard boot on your receiver? That usually clears up audio problems on the Ultra.

I'll try a couple of things tonight and see what happens. The dynamic allows me to choose AC3 or English on the remote. English is distorted....AC3 nothing thru the sonic voom...I'll try again tonight. Blind

maybe delete the channel and rescan...sometimes the station goofs around with the audio settings and the consumer receivers get confused

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)