SportsNet New York, Now Available!

dishcomm said:
However I am real worried about this Julio guy they picked up for Benson..He has gotten shelled in his first two outings..has given up 7 runs...

That wasn't a Kris Benson for Julio trade.. that was an Anna Benson for Julio trade. Kris Benson was just colateral damage. :)

dfecarter said:
I live in zip 06801 in so.CT I can't get ch. 438, if it's true, it's good news, now.. . great news would be the Yes Network!!

dfecarter -

I'm north of you in 06776 and I have 438 right now. This is a surprise because my RSN has always been NESN. I wasn't home during the game to see if it was on or blacked out. All Mets and Yankees games have always been blacked out to me unless they are on a local channel. I can't wait until 1:00 today to see if I can actually get the game. Please, please, please...I'm tired of just Red Sox.

It is not really a secret, but you can check your blackout status now. Just scroll to the game and press INFO. If you are blacked out, a blackout symbol will appear.

JohnH said:
It is not really a secret, but you can check your blackout status now. Just scroll to the game and press INFO. If you are blacked out, a blackout symbol will appear.

Thanks! Why didn't I think of that? There's no indication it will be blacked out. I'll never understand the blackout restrictions in my area. Oh well, I'm not complaining.

still not getting SNY ch.438

I spent 30 mins on the phone last night with tech support and they can't figure out why 438 isn't coming in yet! Anyone else experiencing this problem?
I live in bethel,ct, am in the NYC marker, already get 412,413 and subscribe to DishHD Silver...
(HAVE A VIP622)::

I was having the same problems (622). What I did was to hold the POWER bottom for 5 seconds. After the machine rebooted the channel was on. Try it

I have to Say "THANKS" to Dish and Charlie. I was very upset with them when SNY was not on what the season started. I have now no reason to switch my service. Take you Dish and now just try to get HOWARD STERN on Demand.

alexgmny said:
I was having the same problems (622). What I did was to hold the POWER bottom for 5 seconds. After the machine rebooted the channel was on. Try it
I cannot see 438 either. Talked to CSR, She asked me to reset the box twice. No 438. I have a 501 and 811. CSR finally gave up and asked me to call my installer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)