SportsNet New York, Now Available!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am SHOCKED! It's there on 438, the Mets, live on Dish Network. Of course, after getting a 2 run lead, the Nationals immediatly tied the game - but that has nothing to do with Dish! :D

Amazing that after years of no "YES", we get this in a matter of days. Very cool.

It's great that Dish has added this ch for NY Met fans and baseball fans in NY. I'm a Yankee fan and occasionally will take in a Met game. Dish Network not having YES on in NY is a very big oversight on their part. I would never pay for a provider that was not giving me access to a huge team in my hometown. When Yanks play Boston....or when the Mets play Atlanta, I would like to watch.

No one has been harder on Dish about this than me, but I give them a lot of credit for coming through for Met fans. Great job.

It is just too bad that they cannot carry the HD channel. The PQ in HD on Cablevision is terrific. However, I give Charlie and Dish all the credit in the world. Thank you on behalf of all Met fans for coming through.

SportsNet New York Launched on DISH Network; Mets Fans Get Access to up to 125 Games

SportsNet New York Launched on DISH Network; Mets Fans Get Access to up to 125 Games During the 2006 Season

April 6, 2006--EchoStar Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) and its DISH Network(TM) satellite TV service announced today it launched SportsNet New York, the television home of the New York Mets and Jets.

SportsNet New York, a 24/7 regional sports and entertainment television network, will feature up to 125 regular season Mets telecasts this season. DISH Network customers, who subscribe to America's Top 60+, DishHD Silver or any higher package, now have access to these games on channel 438.

"SportsNet New York is a great addition to our robust sports line-up and gives Mets fans complete coverage of their team," said Eric Sahl, senior vice president of Programming for DISH Network. "With SportsNet New York on DISH Network, customers now have access to the Mets without the need for extra, costly services."

"We are thrilled to announce that starting tonight, SportsNet New York will be available to DISH Network subscribers," said Jon Litner, President of SportsNet New York. "We look forward to providing DISH Network subscribers with the most comprehensive sports network in New York -- featuring 125 Mets games, in-depth coverage of the Jets and unparalleled coverage of all New York sports through our SportsNite shows."

SportsNet New York's next Mets telecast is scheduled for tonight at 7:10 p.m. (EDT), when the Mets face the Washington Nationals.

DISH Network now offers new customers an additional $100 off, plus three months free of Starz(TM) Moviepack, when they sign up for America's Top 120 programming package. America's Top 120 includes more than 165 all-digital channels for only $39.99 per month, plus local channels can be added for just $5. This offer comes complete with free standard professional installation, no hardware to buy and a free digital video recorder (DVR) equipment upgrade with an 18-month commitment.

----
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=68854&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=840111&highlight=

BobMurdoch said:
Be still my heart. I can kill the MLB.tv subscription now

Don't forget about MLB.TVs refund policy

From http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/help/faq_billing_info.jsp#q4

What is the MLB.com Refund policy?

MLB.com will honor any refund request for a Seasonal subscription made within 10 days of the purchase and any refund request for a Monthly subscription made within 5 days of the purchase or within 5 days of the last billing.

My 622 is still not showing it. What do I need to do. I live in NYC. I should be able to see it. I have the HD platinum package.

I cant check right now. I reboot it. I was checking in ALL Channels. It is now downloading info. Maybe this will work. Once is back I will go to all sub

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)