spotbeam for milwaukee hd locals on 61.5

sca

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2009
cookieland!
Can someone tell me the spotbeam for the milwaukee HD locals on 61.5 Also, can someone tell me how big this spotbeam is? can it be received in the western US?
Thanks.
?

Check out the list above.
i didnt see a list, but if that spotbeam doesnt reach west i guess it doesnt matter. i can do sd locals without a wingdish. sucks. really wish there was an easier way. who has the nfl package these days? i heard direct tv let it go.
?

i didnt see a list, but if that spotbeam doesnt reach west i guess it doesnt matter. i can do sd locals without a wingdish. sucks. really wish there was an easier way. who has the nfl package these days? i heard direct tv let it go.
?

TheList is a link in the banner at the top of the page. Go there, then go to Subscription, then Dishnetwork Markets, and then the DMA of interest.

Find a friend in Milwaukee.

Give him a sling loaded receiver

Use the sling to watch on your ipad or android or PC.

The easiest way I know to get ST or in your case all the Packer games,would be to do the streaming deal.You can either do it with a PS3 or pc/mobile device.The only catch,you are unable to get DTV service where you live.A lot of people fudge on that last part.Amazon has a pre order deal for Madden 25th anniversary,$99 and ST streaming comes with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)