Spring Break GIVEAWAY: AMIKO MINI HD RE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

I will be giving away one(1) Amiko MINI HD RE. All you have to do is respond to this thread and say:

I Want to Win!!

However, if you want to tell a little story about a unforgettable spring break you had while growing up or in college(as long as it is family friendly ;) ), feel free to share.

Please ONLY one entry per 24 hour period. Multiple entries in a 24 hour period will be removed.

This contest will start today and close on 04/16/2017 at Midnight EST. Every one is eligible to enter as long as you are a registered member. The only exception is myself(Michael Graves -- KE4EST ) and my family. A winner will be andomly drawn on Monday, April 17, 2017. I will PM the winner and ship you a brand new MINI HD RE. I will also cover shipping if you are in the US or Canada. If you live somewhere else in the world you will need to pay shipping. If the winner does not respond to my PM in 7 Days, a new winner will be selected.

For full specs on this receiver please CLICK HERE

View attachment 125529
I Want to Win!!

I Want to Win!

Thanks to KE4EST for sponsoring this great giveaway!

You guys might as well give up. If you look closely at the photo...It already has armadillo's name written on it.

No wait...that says Amiko Mini! Darn astigmatism! :facepalm

Reactions: FTA4PA
Not an entry, but having lived in Fort Lauderdale in the 80's and working at Penrod's on the Beach... How many hours do you have to listen to the spring break stories? LOL!
I think Penrods covinced me to move 90 miles up the beach back then. Hell if I would have stayed throughout the 80's my liver would have exploded along with another thing!

Reactions: Titanium
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)