Spring training games on MLB

Status
Please reply by conversation.
But the game wasn't on anywhere else, so why did they do that? I thought if some other network like a sports network was doing the game, then you would be blacked. No big deal though, since it was just a spring game.

Lem52

Hey, someone else from Cookeville. The Tuesday night game was blacked out becasued the game was on CSS and D* doesn't carry it, so we couldn't see it. My some works for the Braves and gave me the info.

Hey, someone else from Cookeville. The Tuesday night game was blacked out becasued the game was on CSS and D* doesn't carry it, so we couldn't see it. My some works for the Braves and gave me the info.

Same thing evidently happened thursday nite. Even though the game was rained out, MLB network still stayed blacked for the other game if they had one in its place. If they had a different game, why didn't they lift the blackout?

Lem52

They didnt have a game during the rainout. They had other programming

They probably didnt notify D* to lift the blackout

If you get a free preview of EI, even with the sports pack, you can still watch the games on the EI channels as well.

OK, reading between the lines, it would appear that I would have to SIGN up for the free preview of EI? There are certainly no games listed in my guide and the channels with the games appeared to be greyed out.

OK, reading between the lines, it would appear that I would have to SIGN up for the free preview of EI? There are certainly no games listed in my guide and the channels with the games appeared to be greyed out.
If you get a free preview, they will be turned on automatically.

EI channels are not turned on yet anyway. They are not even listed in the guide yet.

well I was right

yesterday the Twins game was blacked out on MLB for me. I had to watch it on FSN North

now tonight the game is tape delayed (from NESN).....we'll see if that's blacked out (no Twins feed)

even though I am in the Indians market, the Tribe/Brewers game today was NOT blacked out for me on MLB network. I wonder if this was an error :D

Red Sox Blackout???

I live in Central Illinois and would really like to watch some NESN. I have been thinking about getting the Sports Pack but I hear the issues with blackouts and such. My question is this: If I have this Sports Pack and the Red Sox are playing at Minnesota and the game will be broadcast on NESN/FxNo....will I actually be able to view this game? Same question, but how about playing at Baltimore with the broadcast on NESN/MASN?

Thanks.

I live in Central Illinois and would really like to watch some NESN. I have been thinking about getting the Sports Pack but I hear the issues with blackouts and such. My question is this: If I have this Sports Pack and the Red Sox are playing at Minnesota and the game will be broadcast on NESN/FxNo....will I actually be able to view this game? Same question, but how about playing at Baltimore with the broadcast on NESN/MASN?

Thanks.
You can only watch your own local RSN. All baseball on all out of market RSNs are blacked out, unless you get Extra Innings. With extra innings you will be able to watch both feeds of most games. Except when your local team is playing, then the other team's feed will be blacked out in your area only.

Thanks.

for preseason or Regular season?

Regular season the games will be blacked out (you will need MLB Extra Innings for those)

Preseason, if a game ends up on either one of those channels, you should get to see it, but not a whole lot of preseason games are on TV

well I was right

yesterday the Twins game was blacked out on MLB for me. I had to watch it on FSN North

now tonight the game is tape delayed (from NESN).....we'll see if that's blacked out (no Twins feed)

Forgot to mention Sunday's game (tape delayed) was available to me on MLB Net. It was only on NESN

So it looks like if FSN North is showing the game I am blacked out but if no broadcast then I can see it :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts