Sprint

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
LG isn't Samsung, although they would like to be.

There's not nearly as much market for a -1 generation LG smartphone as there is for a -1 generation Samsung smartphone even at the lower end of the market that the -1 generation phone is there to serve.

From experience, in La Crosse there is only two towers covering maybe 50% of the la crosse areaand a lot of it is not great coverage. I am cosidring a move to Verizon in May when my contract is up....I think Sprint kinda ruined all the good reasons to be with them.
I think the towers in La Crosse are south of I-90 (I haven't checked recently though). If I recall correctly, it was a planned Sprint tower in Onalaska that people protested so vigorously it was never installed.

I just checked and Sprint has done the following in the last 6 months for the 54650 area:
1 voice upgrade
4 data capacity upgrades
8 data speed upgrades
If your speeds aren't good now, I suspect it might be a while... :(

Last edited:
Been a good week for me and cell phones/service! Late last week, Sprint turned LTE on at the tower next to my office in Charlotte for the first time. :whoo: Nice to see the "4G" icon lit up during the day @ work for sure! :D

Then on Tuesday, got my Silver HTC One pre-ordered at Best Buy...first one to pre-order at that store! Looking forward to this guy...looks like a fun device! Is it the 19th yet?!? :hungry:

Been a good week for me and cell phones/service! Late last week, Sprint turned LTE on at the tower next to my office in Charlotte for the first time. :whoo: Nice to see the "4G" icon lit up during the day @ work for sure! :D

Then on Tuesday, got my Silver HTC One pre-ordered at Best Buy...first one to pre-order at that store! Looking forward to this guy...looks like a fun device! Is it the 19th yet?!? :hungry:

Cool! Yeah waiting on the Ativ S but man the HTC One looks like a nice device. Let us know what you think once you get it in and I sure due miss NC I plan on going back next year and going down to Myrtle Beach. :)

Im still with an evo shift on sprint, no lte or wimax here so not real worried about it, but i love my qwerty keypad, and hate the photon q, really wanna see an htc one z released.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Sprint to announce 21 new LTE markets on April 12

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sprint-to-announce-21-new-LTE-markets-on-April-12_id41757

Here's the list of markets where Sprint will be offering LTE service as of April 12:

•California: Los Angeles, Contra Costa County
•Florida: Palm Bay, Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach
•Indiana: Bloomington and Lafayette
•Illinois: Rochelle
•Minnesota: Mankato-North Mankato
•Missouri: Joplin
•North Carolina: Charlotte, Shelby, Albemarle, Sailsbury, Lincolnton
•Tennessee: Memphis, Greenville, Tullahoma
•Texas: Denison, Kerrville
•Virginia: Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Newport News

Sprint to announce 21 new LTE markets on April 12

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sprint-to-announce-21-new-LTE-markets-on-April-12_id41757

Here's the list of markets where Sprint will be offering LTE service as of April 12:

?California: Los Angeles, Contra Costa County
?Florida: Palm Bay, Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach
?Indiana: Bloomington and Lafayette
?Illinois: Rochelle
?Minnesota: Mankato-North Mankato
?Missouri: Joplin
?North Carolina: Charlotte, Shelby, Albemarle, Sailsbury, Lincolnton
?Tennessee: Memphis, Greenville, Tullahoma
?Texas: Denison, Kerrville
?Virginia: Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Newport News

It would be nice to one day see Philadelphia, Allentown, Reading and Lancaster, Pennsylvania on that list so my work phone (Galaxy Note2) won't get snail speeds anymore.

ForumRunner_20130411_105235.png

Meanwhile my personal phone (iPhone 5)on Att consistently gets 18-22Ms.

Time for Sprint to step up here, its not like Philly is a small market. When I went to the sprint store to pick up a case the employee admitted to me they're having a hard time competing in this market because of their data service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)