Sprint

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Charlie better not get Sprint. I cannot imagine how much worse my service could be!

Sprint is a funny provider though, they are so inconsistent. In some places it is flatout unusable, but in the Jacksonville area and east Orlando area it is much better than AT&T for 3G. Can't speak on LTE speeds as my phone doesn't support it. I am very pleased with network vision though, it has really helped with the terrible congestion on the network. There would be times during the day where speeds would be 1mbps and the same exact location would be 20kbps later in the day. I can now get 1mbps in the west jacksonville/orange park areas consistently throughout the day, which I am very happy with. That is fast enough to do just about anything on a mobile device including streaming music, so no complaints.

Signal in my house/immediate neighborhood still sucks however, occasional calls get dropped, and sometimes an MMS message will fail several times. For data and iMessage though it doesn't matter because I have a 50mbps connection at home. With network vision and LTE rollout continuing in Jacksonville and Orlando(from what I understand it has only just begun, which makes me very excited! I remember making the decision to stay with Sprint almost a year ago based on how much cheaper it was and the fact that network vision should be underway by "next summer" for me.), which are the locations I am at most often, I can't wait to see how much better it gets and how good LTE will be when I finally get an LTE capable phone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)