Please reply by conversation.

wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
Howdy, Doing a a test show tonight check it out. Trying to work out all the bugs. Think were good final :)

Sputnik Show tonight. 9pm

G19
Transponder: 23
Polarity: Vertical (V)
Frequency: 12.115 MHz
Symbol Rate: 22.425
Audio PID 4135

Testing the Asterisk meetme app aka conference bridge. If your free call up 502-614-4020

Well the bridge broke up some was connecting via google talk in the garage via wireless so I bet that's what it was. Next week I'll do at office and we should be good.

Thanks to Rick in MI and Brian in CA for calling in to help test. :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: Titanium
No more satellite nation so I'm streaming something awesome check out G19 / Access America at 8pm hope you like 80's lol.

It's Friday!!!

Were on tonight :)

Phone number 502-272-4740 (Level 3 Network :)

Satguys radio
G19 access America

Lol that's because I'm not on the bridge yet 8:55 :)

Thanks to Dan and ralf for calling in.

Thanks to Scott for getting everything setup for satguys radio. (And for letting me know call was only on one channel) next week will be the polycom HD Voice into the call bridge.

:)

Interesting show....Didn't know Dan was a doctor. I would of thought that he would have at least used the proper tools removing his mother's cast. Also, I understood he was training for a new Olympic competition called "the half mile rolling dish run".....good to put a voice to the name.

As for the show, good luck. May your successes be a many as the number of times I've had to adjust a dish. That is a lot!!!!

:facepalm

I think in a few more weeks. They (Scott) is trying to get auto pilot setup for the blogtalk to satguys radio. :) Its going to be a good show if you listened last night you heard me spill the beans on how the new cohost is :)

I think in a few more weeks. They (Scott) is trying to get auto pilot setup for the blogtalk to satguys radio. :) Its going to be a good show if you listened last night you heard me spill the beans on how the new cohost is :)

Cool!

:facepalm

Stay tuned. I will be making a major announcement in a couple of weeks when everything is ready. ;) July 9th was the planned re-launch date. However Scott wants to hold off a little longer.

Reactions: eurosport
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)