SRL's Hits2Home Packages & Prices (Take a Deep Breath & Assume a Sitting Position)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Maybe this will clear up the pick 10 prices.

23qynv4.jpg

WOW!
With all the hoopla & stuff, I thought you guys would at least be a little happier. There is absolutely, no way in * I will ever get the small dish with the prices & choices offered at SRL or Skyvision. . No contracts, no back ground checks, no holds on your checking account, no selling you SS number. So what if the prices are a little different. This is what everybody here wanted, & now they have it. I want to thank everyone involved for their dedication & hard work for keeping C-Band up & running.

I will and always will continue to sub.

I LOVE, ENJOY and APPRECIATE the felixbility I have with Skyvision/SRL.

Simple as that!

WOW!
With all the hoopla & stuff, I thought you guys would at least be a little happier. There is absolutely, no way in * I will ever get the small dish with the prices & choices offered at SRL or Skyvision. . No contracts, no back ground checks, no holds on your checking account, no selling you SS number. So what if the prices are a little different. This is what everybody here wanted, & now they have it. I want to thank everyone involved for their dedication & hard work for keeping C-Band up & running.

Ditto that....No need to worry that is human nature in general. People will complain no matter what.

Candid

The complaining has been going on for years when something didn't happen the way one wanted. Some people are never happy If NPS had there way we would be putting our 4DTV's out to pasture right now. Instead were embarking on a new era in C band. Be thankful and give it time to fall into place and get all together. Everyone has been doing there best.

It's a bargain

The price of the new programming is ok.. besides all the providers are within driving distance and speak English.

It seems to be a start. Since I don't have a 4dtv I won't complain about it. I would almost get one for the Military History channel, though. When they get some news channels and weather channel on there, I will seriously start to look for a 4d box.

I can't wait to get the new 6 foot dish together that was bought for a friend who wants the 410 system! (all the stuff came from sponsors of this site) Now I can set them up with websams, and have them up and running in very short time. They want the "no contract/have choice in changing-deciding on channels" option offered by this new system, and in no way want to be tied in to contracts. I hope there's at least some folks on the board here that can help revive interest by those around them! Funny thing is, I didn't have to sell this, they saw my options and my setup and liked it! We wanted to wait for the initial programming options to surface that would serve both the 410's and the 4D's.

The complaining has been going on for years when something didn't happen the way one wanted. Some people are never happy If NPS had there way we would be putting our 4DTV's out to pasture right now. Instead were embarking on a new era in C band. Be thankful and give it time to fall into place and get all together. Everyone has been doing there best.

I could be wrong but perhaps those prices where projected with the fact that other channels will be added later without any further adjustments. There are still Espn1&2, TNT, USA, Denver etc that hopefully we can get sometime in the future.

Regards,

Candid

Yeah, after the initial "sticker shock" I guess the reality that it's the only show in town will set in for most. You got to remember also that the dust still hasn't settled. Take a deep breath, grab a cold beverage and see what it looks like tomorrow. ;-)

I'm more interested in the quality of the video than the price. Still, there's a limit as to how much I'll pay for television. I'll probably continue to sub to SyFy and maybe add a couple of others. I heard that DTV is increasing their prices this year, also, and I would imagine that DN will follow. So, I guess someone said that an economic recovery is in progress (despite unemployment still hovering at 9.7%). I suppose if gas prices keep going up more people will stay home and watch TV. Seems costs for everything keep going up and never down. I need to ask the boss for a raise.

I'm happy with the prices and the fact I can choose channels like TCM without paying $62mo in a package with 200 other channels I'm not interested in or a contract. Other providers put channels in upper tier packages that are really "basic" programming IMHO. I'm glad I didn't give up on C band when all the conspiracy theories were running rampant.

Its funny...people will even complain about free stuff! I would pay a little more for C band than mess with the misleading binding hard to read contracts from the pizza pan people.

I guess the package that you're interested in will have a big affect on your view of the pricing. If you're interested in the Discovery Pack, you'll definitely have a different view than someone who's interested in the Family Pack.

The Family Pack is a pretty fair deal. The Discovery Pack... not so much. Using monthly pricing, the Family Pack is a little over 64 cents per channel, while the Discovery Pack is a little over $1.62 a channel. Plus, the Family Pack does include all the "good ones" (my opinion). So each person's perception will be based on what they wanted.

I'll ask one more time... please don't accuse those of us who have expressed a differing opinion as being people who "will never be happy" or "will complain no matter what". What's the point of any thread if only one view is expressed? Aren't we all allowed to post as long as we're respectful? Like Lone Gunman eluded to... give us a little time to let the sticker shock wear off.

Cheers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts