ST Blackout

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the national double header game on everyone's local fox except on the west coast, they surely got the SF-STL game.

Yes we did.

Isnt there supposed to be some sort of feature called 'gamefinder' or something like that? Where if you tune to a channel that has the game blacked out, it finds it on an alternate channel that isnt?

I havent ever tried it. I always look at the games, see which of the ones I want to watch are on the locals, and get the rest from the 700's. Sometimes I get screwed when the raiders suddenly sell out at the last minute and they change games, but Al Davis seems to be doing a good job of making sure that hasnt happened lately.

By the way, if anyone runs into Al, let him know that if he likes fat quarterbacks who cant throw for beans, I'll work for a lot less than the guy he has now. I'm pretty sure I could chuck and duck for 100 yards and a couple of picks every week.

Yes we did.

Isnt there supposed to be some sort of feature called 'gamefinder' or something like that? Where if you tune to a channel that has the game blacked out, it finds it on an alternate channel that isnt?

I havent ever tried it. I always look at the games, see which of the ones I want to watch are on the locals, and get the rest from the 700's. Sometimes I get screwed when the raiders suddenly sell out at the last minute and they change games, but Al Davis seems to be doing a good job of making sure that hasnt happened lately.

By the way, if anyone runs into Al, let him know that if he likes fat quarterbacks who cant throw for beans, I'll work for a lot less than the guy he has now. I'm pretty sure I could chuck and duck for 100 yards and a couple of picks every week.
I thought it said to check your locals.

Ah, its "gamesearch", not "gamefinder".

DIRECTV: Tips & Tricks: GameSearch

I havent tried this lately. I think once I had a ST recording that was on the local channel and I got the 'gamesearch in progress' message and then nothing ever happened. Fortunately I caught it early and changed the channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)