Stacking a DPP33 switch after a DPP44 switch

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
First off, you are aware that you cannot have the 722s and the Hoppers on the same account?

That aside, I'm afraid that your proposed setup won't work. The DP21 can only add another orbital to the DP/DPP feed, which would be pointless with only 4 orbitals and the DPP44. On top of that, the DP21 can only feed a single receiver (and a single tuner at that.) Also, when the DPP44 is connected to the DPP LNB, the internal switch on the LNB is disabled. Thus the LNB IN is also disabled. There is pretty much no way around needing four feeds from the dish when using the DPP44 with four orbital slots.

If, however, you ditch the 722s and the extra switches, then the three feeds can feed the Duo Node for the Hopper setup with the four orbital slots, if you use the LNB IN on the DPP LNB for 118.7. Otherwise, if you must use the switch, and can only supply three feeds from the dish, then you must settle with three orbital slots.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

You need to run a line from the 129 lnb to the DPP 44, put it on port 3 on the DPP44 and 118 line (port 3 on lnb) on port 4 of DPP44.

Correction on my last post... LNB IN = 129. 129 is the separate LNB. But yes it states on the DPP44, port 4 = FSS.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts