Stadium Sports

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Stadium, the digital sub-channel, has contracts for national football content from:

- Conference USA (15 games)
- Mountain West (all games not covered by CBS or Fox, about 30)
- Patriot League
- Southern Conference

These games are shown nationally on all Stadium OTA sub-channels and on Pluto and similar.

The old Fox College, now Stadium College, channels carry, nationally, content produced by the Bally’s RSNs but not shown, generally because they have syndicated it locally. This includes content from Oklahoma, the Sun Belt, Conference USA, and the West Coast Conference.
As I said, the odd ball game ...
Meaning, no Big Time Conferance games.

Yea sub channels like stadium, Heros &Icons and others are not on D*

Somehow dish has a national feed of H&I

DISH carries national feeds of several diginets (i.e. OTA subchannel networks). In addition to H&I, they also have MeTV, Laff, GetTV, Cozi TV, Comet, Bounce, Grit, and BUZZR. Some of the streaming cable TV services like YouTube TV and FuboTV carry a couple too. No idea why DTV doesn't offer them as I can't imagine they cost much (if anything) to carry while having a fair amount of appeal to middle-age and older viewers, i.e. the demo that's far more likely to pay for cable TV.

Reactions: dtv757
DISH carries national feeds of several diginets (i.e. OTA subchannel networks). In addition to H&I, they also have MeTV, Laff, GetTV, Cozi TV, Comet, Bounce, Grit, and BUZZR. Some of the streaming cable TV services like YouTube TV and FuboTV carry a couple too. No idea why DTV doesn't offer them as I can't imagine they cost much (if anything) to carry while having a fair amount of appeal to middle-age and older viewers, i.e. the demo that's far more likely to pay for cable TV.
2 or 3 of them might be nice, but other than that, they are all showing about the same stuff.

I get the majority of them and can record them on my D* HR54 ...

Reactions: dtv757
I have genie 2 no LCC

Wish they had H&I for star trek but let's get back on topic ...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OK, here goes.

Sinclair owns the former Fox Sports Net channels, now renamed Bally’s Sports.

Sinclair also owns the digital sub-channel Stadium, which is also available, for free, on services like Pluto or Stirr. IMHO, there is little content on Stadium, but it is, well, free.

The channels now labeled as “Stadium Sports Atlantic” and “Stadium Sports Pacific” are NEITHER Bally’s nor Stadium. They are mainly for cable. Because of cable’s very limited capacity, cable only carry the local RSN(s), while DirecTV can carry all of them. Meaning DirecTV customers can get the sports pack of out-of-market RSNs with the live sports, while those still with cable cannot. So Fox launched the Fox College Sports channels for cable as a sort of poor man’s sports pack, with games gleaned from the various RSNs.

All well and good. But VERY RARELY there is an original game on one of these channels. DirecTV carries a part-time version of FCS, when there are original games not found on any RSN.

All that has happened is that Sinclair has renamed this service from “Fox” to “Stadium”.

Access to it is via the sports pack, as always.
Do they have HD feeds yet? In the past I think 1 cable system had and HD slot with what looked like 24/7 of just offair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts