Standered upgrade to HD

lhfh

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2008
I have been with Dish for many years. I am now ready to upgrade to HD. What would the cost be and are there any deals for existing customers? Im thinking of the DuoDVR® ViP 722k not the Hopper.

Please PM your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can review the options available to you. Thanks.

I have been with Dish for many years. I am now ready to upgrade to HD. What would the cost be and are there any deals for existing customers? Im thinking of the DuoDVR® ViP 722k not the Hopper.

Sorry but I don't think that's a safe thing to do.
It is absolutely safe. DIRT has helped and saved MANY members. They are beyond reproach! By all means let DIRT review the options.

Yes it is. We do it all the time. The guys and gals in red with @dish Network after their names are the best of the best Dish customer service reps. They generally understand your needs and give you the right answer on the first try.

Reactions: SomeDishGuy
It is safe as long as you send the info in a PM (conversation). Click on Ray C's username (under his avatar) and then click "Start a Conversation"

The OP may not know what DIRT is. They are the Dish Internet Response Team. They are employees of Dish who monitor this forum. Their email address will always be in red.

If you feel unsafe here, you can also go to dish's own support forum, and PM a dirt member there. They run their site. Their names will be in green and located with a legend at the bottom of their page. But they are the same reps from here.

DIRT has always helped me out alot when i have a problem on one of the siriusxm music channels i let them know what is going and they fix it for me.

Thanks

Allen bluegras

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts